9 replies to this topic

#1 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,134 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:31 PM

I have 2 Niedermayer night banners, and I need one Stevens banner and one Daneyko banner in good condition.. Looking to do trades.. PM me :cheers:

Edited by Colin226, 19 December 2011 - 11:32 PM.

Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 trailblazer

trailblazer

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:04 AM

Colin,

I knew I was going to want the entire set as well so a few weeks ago i searched ebay and found both stevens and daneyko.
I paid thru the nose, but i got them.
Unfortunately, that might be your best bet.

Especially because in a few years there are certainly more to follow....Brodeur, Patty....etc.

Good luck

#3 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,134 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:05 PM

Colin,

I knew I was going to want the entire set as well so a few weeks ago i searched ebay and found both stevens and daneyko.
I paid thru the nose, but i got them.
Unfortunately, that might be your best bet.

Especially because in a few years there are certainly more to follow....Brodeur, Patty....etc.

Good luck

Noooooo lol well if anyone still wants to trade you have until I buy them off eBay
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,339 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:41 PM

I can't find my Stevens stuff. The bobble head the banner -- at least I know some cards are in my desk at work... I think.. :unsure:

I'm here for the party

#5 hoekster316

hoekster316

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:27 PM

Anyone have a Daneyko banner? I'm looking to buy one - PM me!

Got Bling?

Devils3SCRingsSignature.jpg

#6 snartly

snartly

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:30 PM

Actually, probably the best bet is to wait until the season starts. At the silent auctuion table on the upper concourse, they usually sell the three retirement banners as a set, which usually goes not much more than $60-$75. That's at least how I got my set.

#7 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,320 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:14 PM

Actually, probably the best bet is to wait until the season starts. At the silent auctuion table on the upper concourse, they usually sell the three retirement banners as a set, which usually goes not much more than $60-$75. That's at least how I got my set.

This is by far the best and cheapest bet. I have seen them at the auction table for all three from $60-150 depending on the night and how badly someone wants them. Sometimes you can find a person on eBay who has no idea of the value of these and price them at $9.99 for either one and sell for less than $20.

The prices for these things are nuts and glad that I got most of my banner collection through actually attending the games over the years were they gave them away. I usually see tr daneyko and Stevens ones go for $60-100 each, the 03 banner for $30, the 2000 banner go for $40-80 and the 95 banner go for $100-150. I'm not counting the 88 banner as that rarely is on eBay an usually the person doesn't know what he or she does.

Just to add an extra level of nuttiness to this, you can now see for the past few months knockoffs of the Stevens and daneyko banners on eBay going for about $30-70 most days.

#8 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:18 PM

Try during games to get them at the auctions. I got the Steven's mini-banner, bobble head, poster, and program for about $50 at a game auction.

Stationed @ The Rock   Devils!!! :devil: :gd: :devil:
gallery_47_36_882.pngSection 114 & Kovy's Second Contract

#9 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:20 PM

I'm not counting the 88 banner as that rarely is on eBay an usually the person doesn't know what he or she does.

This 88 banner?

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4d037c4616

Stationed @ The Rock   Devils!!! :devil: :gd: :devil:
gallery_47_36_882.pngSection 114 & Kovy's Second Contract

#10 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,320 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:24 PM

I'm not counting the 88 banner as that rarely is on eBay an usually the person doesn't know what he or she does.

This 88 banner?

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4d037c4616

Yup lol I will tell you one thing that was not on ebay yesterday as I check often for these. The person selling obviously doesn't know what they have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users