What is our current lineup and salaries?

msweet

The NHLPA was the first player's association to wear leg jerseys.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They are called hockey socks.....not leg jerseys. Maybe I do need to tell some of you what the NHLPA stands for.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Everyone is reffering back to when Stubbs called the socks leg jerseys.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They are called hockey socks.....not leg jerseys. Maybe I do need to tell some of you what the NHLPA stands for.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Everyone is reffering back to when Stubbs called the socks leg jerseys.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or if you want to go further, when stubbs was talking about how he knew Rafalski had a serious injury (when he crashed into the net) because he had a "bloody leg jersey."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:hail::clap:

you tell them jason!! :lol:

You know, I didn't think I'd ever say this, but man do I wish I was on this board when that was said.  Why am I laughing when I don't even know the backstory?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As funny as that story is, I think most of us are laughing even harder at Jason right now.

:rofl:

He actually called them Ankle jerseys i thought...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really? I could have sworn it was leg jerseys, but maybe you're right. I know afterwards we decided to call every piece of equipment a so-and-so jersey -- head jersey, shoulder jersey, pants jersey, foot jersey...

He actually called them Ankle jerseys i thought...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really? I could have sworn it was leg jerseys, but maybe you're right. I know afterwards we decided to call every piece of equipment a so-and-so jersey -- head jersey, shoulder jersey, pants jersey, foot jersey...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

there was mention of both leg and ankle jersey. man, do i miss that kid.

http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?sho...57entry144057

"That's old news, it was obvious his leg was broken when watching the game, did you see all of the blood pouring out of his leg discoloring his ankle jersey?"

----

"WTF is an ankle jersey?"

----

"The leg jersey...

DON'T BE SO PICAYUNE

Just had to say it, you set me up.

But yeah, he was bleeding, if it was a home game it wouldn't have been as evident being as the jersey is red vs white. "

----

:ph34r:

Picayune!  He used to throw that word around like it was going out of style.  I think he had just learned it the week prior!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He had a habit of doing that, I remember. Whatever word was popular on the board at that time, he'd completely BUTCHER by using it in EVERY post possible. He did that with "own" ("man, that guy owns...he got owned...oh he'll own you") too, and then went to "pwned" when everyone stopped using own. Annoying as all hell.