WWE/TNA/ROH - Wrestling Thread

Satans Hockey

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...And he's trying to pull of the Kurt Cobain look to boot. Grunge died 15 years ago, Kid Rock, and Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Alice In Chains, and Mudhoney>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you.

EDIT: FVVVVCK This is the Sweet Home Alabama knockoff... :puke:

Edited by RSC

Welp, WWE shut down every stream I can find. Ah well.

Diva Battle Royal

Gail elminated herself botching an over the top hurricana :lol:

and yes Santino IS in there!!!!

SANTINO WINS!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

:dance::boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie::dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance::boogie: :boogie: :boogie::dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie::dance: :dance: :dance::boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

Damn straight! I'm kinda rooting for HBK. I like him too much to root against him, but I also want WWE to use "the streak" to propel someone to the main event next year, like build Jack Swagger up for the next year to the brink of main event, and then have him defeat Undertaker to make him a top heel, give him a title run, and then make him your top babyface. And boom goes the dynamite :P

Damn straight! I'm kinda rooting for HBK. I like him too much to root against him, but I also want WWE to use "the streak" to propel someone to the main event next year, like build Jack Swagger up for the next year to the brink of main event, and then have him defeat Undertaker to make him a top heel, give him a title run, and then make him your top babyface. And boom goes the dynamite :P

I'm telling you... Cena vs Undertaker would be massively fvcking HUGE

Shawn has as much chance as the Sabres now :P