Flyers Vs Ottawa

DevilMinder

Yea he was pretty bad. That one kick GOAL he got was the icing on the cake. Now there are some flyer fans on their board blaming this loss on the Bettman hockey. Yup good ole Bettman was responsible for the Sens quality defense and goal tending. Damn Bettman for forcing Clarke to keep Cechmanek as their #1! Damn him damn him!

Ottawa showed that they are awesome. Awesome during the regular season and now in the playoffs.

However, can they hold up, they never have in playoffs?

This Ottawa team is a different monster. They are the team to beat in the East. Hands down.

Ottawa has the offense, has the defense, but when I look for a fault, I come upon Lalime. He's a good goalie no doubt, but is he a Marty? Absolutely not (of course not many are) but anyways, remember the "stress" Marty was under when facing Roy in 01. I feel as if it might be a similar situation for Lalime. The Devils can beat Ottawa, but anyone can beat anyone. If all was going well for both teams and there were no injuries, my pick would be Devils in 7 because of the advantage in the crease and playoff experience, the 3rd round would be a whole new world for the Sens