Devils at Rangers, Tuesday Feb 7

Triumph

SMT3 lesson should be learned but no one else will say. STOP acting like every game is the end of the world. Stop acting like you called a play just because you randomly called it. Stop being such an annoying pest. That is all...

Besides that I like what you have to say, which is 15% of your posts.

SMT3 lesson should be learned but no one else will say. STOP acting like every game is the end of the world. Stop acting like you called a play just because you randomly called it. Stop being such an annoying pest. That is all...

Besides that I like what you have to say, which is 15% of your posts.

Thanks pumpkin. I'm not adding you on Twitter though. Stalker.

Care to post some of the tweets? I'd love to read that sh!t and laugh.

meganistkrieg Megan

Unreal end to the #NYR #Devils game. Thought for sure the kid in the Brodeur sweater in front of me was going to get massacre on his way out

I just re-watched the disallowed goal call in slow-motion a few times and that was definitely the right call. That was a typical play by Gaborik, but the difference is that players that streak in like that normally either break off at the last moment and whiz by the goalie and go to the corner, or make a full stop before reaching the goal. Gaborik made no attempt to do either, and the entire time he was focused on barreling forward without any regard for Brodeur. Saying that Gaborik couldn't stop because Volchenkov was pressuring him is laughable. Unless Gaborik was put off balance by a deliberate push, he has every opportunity to avoid Brodeur.

Edited by Amberite

Lol I only live at home during the winter!

I was being sarcastic. I mean the Rangers were down so naturally I expected them to outshoot us. I didn't watch but I'm hearing our D played great. I just hate when we're being outshot 10-1. I don't hate winning though! :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

As I am sure the Rangers hated being outshot 10-1 in the first.

Honestly I am hoping and praying we get 6th come playoff time. Fifth we will most likely play either the Pens or Philly and seventh and eigth most likely the rags or Boston

Exactly....I'd rather have to play the Caps or Panthers. But if we can keep climbing, who knows how far we'll go....

Highlight of the disallowed goal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E_kP9X4j8js

Tough call for the refs to make but kudos to getting this one right.

Lundqvist calling Brodeur a diver for this? :rolleyes: Hank needs to go take a look at the replay and stop talking out of his ass with that...let's see him deal with a 200 lb man flying into him while he's attempting to make a save and see if he falls over.

Highlight of the disallowed goal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E_kP9X4j8js

Tough call for the refs to make but kudos to getting this one right.

Lundqvist calling Brodeur a diver for this? :rolleyes: Hank needs to go take a look at the replay and stop talking out of his ass with that...let's see him deal with a 200 lb man flying into him while he's attempting to make a save and see if he falls over.

Trust me, Henrik falls over pretty easily for 200lb. men all the time.

• Like 1