GDT SCF GAME 3: NJ DEVILS vs LA KINGS

lazer

Yeah this team that beat the flyers and rags and made it to the SCF certainly is pathetic.

No one is ever happy.

So they're gonna get swept, bfd...a loss is a loss, period.

I'm just shocked at the utter lack of poise on this team right now, after all they did during the playoffs.

Series over. The Kings keep passing the puck right in front of their net and Quick is a terrible puck handler...we haven't made them pay once. Our guys look tired. Our only line that can generate any scoring chances is our fourth line. Very disappointing.

GO DEVILS!

I knew you were, I guess I should have worded it differently.

At least people can stop complaining about ticket prices now that they'll probably get refunds for Game 5.

Haha that's true.

The one big thing I will be upset about is no hockey till the preseason.

Sometimes I would like to be at Deboers place and go ape sh!t and tell to these guys they look like freaking zombies on the ice. This is crazy.

OMG the announcers at CBC laughing at our PP . "Oh no, another Devils Powerplay".

Pathetic.

Edited by Devs3cups

Haha that's true.

The one big thing I will be upset about is no hockey till the preseason.

At least that won't be as long this year, three months plus. Soon there'll be the draft (though we won't have a first-rounder), then after that FA isn't long. I guess the clock starts on the ownership/Zach/Marty question on Wednesday, or Saturday. There won't be too much of an offseason this year.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I'm bummed that this series isn't working out the way I hoped.

But I honestly didn't peg us as a Finals team and I'm as happy as a clam that they made it this far.

I also feel that this has been a close series. I mean games 1 & 2 both go to OT? We could just as easily be up 2-0.

But this game th