Im selling a few autoraphed devils items

langsgirl

I have several autographed devils things that I am selling. If you might be interested, send me a PM. I have photos of them. Some have Certificates of Authenticity... those are the ones Ive purchased, others do not, those are the ones Ive gotten signed myself.

1 - Autographed Patrick Elias photo. 5x7

1 - autographed scott gomez photo 5 x 7

1 - autographed Jamie langenbrunner photo 8x10 ( with Cert of auth.)

1 - autographed Martin Brodeur photo 5x7

1 - official game puck from 2000 stanley cup autographed by patrik elias (

1 - tshirt autographed by pandolfo and Gomez. Shirt was not an official NHL shirt, it was made by a fan who gave it to me for free tailgating, before game 7 of 2003 SCF. I then took the tshirt to a meeting with pando and gomez and had them sign it. Shirt says "Let's go Devils, Mighty Sucks Rangers Swallow" Size XL

I also have a brand new NJ devs hat New Era adjustable...black with white logo... I bought it off NHL.com but it doent fit right. Still has tags. I think it cost 20??? but I will sell it for $10 plus S+H if anyone is interested!

I have photos of each of these items, I am not really sure of pricing, so if you have a reasonable suggestion let me know I just dont have any place for these items so I kept a few things from each player and just want to get rid ofthe rest!

Any questions let me know!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.