GDT-Flames @ Devils-7PM

Renato Rodrigues

A fitting way to end this absolute sh!tshow of a season- being shut-out by one of the three worst teams in the league. At home. Bravo a$$holes, bravo. Well done. The glass of Draino to go with the turd sandwich. Sigh... Time to Send off Marty on Sunday and then try to purge this fvcking disaster from memory forever.

This is where I am right now. It's not such a good place.

That's a nice gesture, good on you. I know you get emotional like the rest of us and emotions are running high right now for sure, It'll be vent time for the next few hours. I've got a big fan of mine looking to add to his 20+ posts average per day as we speak. 

2.74 per day but close. And lol at me being YOUR fan - you check my profile almost everyday.

Bleh

Well, time to pick a bandwagon I guess.

The Blues seem like a good candidate. Although I despise Miller

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

My bandwagon will be whoever happens to be playing the Rangers... Which is going to be the Phailures in the first round. Which sums up this whole dumpster fire of a season in a nutshell.

Are you a moron?  I didn't say get rid of them and don't go out to try to find upgrades.  Brunner and Ryder combined for a whopping 28 goals this year and both were prone to extremely long scoring droughts.  How the fvck can you call them "scorers"? 

Honestly, I would rather get rid of them than not. I just have no use for paying players millions to do sh!t. 

I want everyone who has blamed Marty for us not making the playoffs to think about this game.

No, what we think about is his league worst save percentage and all the leads he's gagged up for us and the late goals he's allowed

Brodeurs goal support is way higher than Schneiders

Honestly, I would rather get rid of them than not. I just have no use for paying players millions to do sh!t. 

Ryder clearly has the better chance to bounce back, but one goal in 33 games for a guy who is SUPPOSED to score is too much for me.  Understood the signing and it was worth the risk, but I don't want him back.  Only has a year left at reasonable $$$ and someone will take a chance on him hoping he's a bargain. 

This is where I am right now. It's not such a good place.

2.74 per day but close. And lol at me being YOUR fan - you check my profile almost everyday.

Good job trying to sell your length of membership (because we all know you love a caste system) and divide the posts up without mentioning your post-a-thons over the last few months where you average 20-23 posts per day. You're in like every thread on this board, yet you took post count shots at MB. You're another one who likes to dish it out but can't take it back. 

Edited by TheRedStorm
  • Like 1

No, what we think about is his league worst save percentage and all the leads he's gagged up for us and the late goals he's allowed

Brodeurs goal support is way higher than Schneiders

I don't deny this. Doesn't contradict my point.

Did jagr just say he's gona retire pretty soon?

...being a Devil can start to make you think none of it was worth it.

Ryder clearly has the better chance to bounce back, but one goal in 33 games for a guy who is SUPPOSED to score is too much for me.  Understood the signing and it was worth the risk, but I don't want him back.  Only has a year left at reasonable $$$ and someone will take a chance on him hoping he's a bargain. 

Ryder doesn't add anything that a Reid Boucher won't add but one is a fraction the cost and is young. It doesn't have to be Reid Boucher either, it can be any young forward around the league who can score 15 goals a year, not suck, and do it for $1,000,000.

Brunner shows up once a month. He's bound to be back in Switzerland soon.

Edited by Neb00rs

Did jagr just say he's gona retire pretty soon?

I think he just meant soon enough that he probably won't see another game like that from Karri Ramo. I believe he was inferring that could be a while LOL.

Edited by 95Crash

My bandwagon will be whoever happens to be playing the Rangers... Which is going to be the Phailures in the first round. Which sums up this whole dumpster fire of a season in a nutshell.

Fair enough :lol:  And yeah, really.  The bolded is so true.. this season just needs to be over and forgotten about already.

I'm honestly not even worried about the Rangers, I feel like they'll roll over to anyone but the Flyers.  But who knows..fvck it'd suck to see them go on a run.

Edited by Devilsfan118

Hate all the "players didn't try hard enough" stuff. The team isn't the greatest to begin with and are short 3 top guys. We get a bounce going our way and it's "damn I'm so fvcking proud of this team!!!!!!!!!!" The effort is there, it has been all along. This is a team of mules that needs a stallion or two. 

Lol crying for mods now.

Was i disrespectful with my first post to you? Not alt all. Then you call me a moron then i reply back to you and you cry about it? Grow some balls

What you posted was moronic in nature...you jumped to an unfounded conclusion, that I was saying to dump Ryder and Brunner and not try to find upgrades.  It's very simple...Ryder and Brunner shouldn't really be considered scorers if this team wants to improve offensively. 

At any rate, your response was ridiculous and way over the top, but you only made yourself look bad in doing it. 

Hate all the "players didn't try hard enough" stuff. The team isn't the greatest to begin with and are short 3 top guys. We get a bounce going our way and it's "damn I'm so fvcking proud of this team!!!!!!!!!!" The effort is there, it has been all along. This is a team of mules that needs a stallion or two. 

They've had some poor-effort games here and there (all teams will, especially in compressed seasons), but there's actually reasons for hope for next year...the overall goaltending should improve, for one.  And like I've pointed out, there's flexibility with this roster.  Lou can make plenty of changes if he wants to.

I think he just meant soon enough that he probably won't see another game like that from Karri Ramo. I believe he was inferring that could be a while LOL.

Hes been here all year long and still doesnt know that we ALWAYS make backups look like Glenn Hall.

Yeah (except for the Ryders and the Brunners). This is all on Lou, who needs to step down already.

They've had some poor-effort games here and there (all teams will, especially in compressed seasons), but there's actually reasons for hope for next year...the overall goaltending should improve, for one.  And like I've pointed out, there's flexibility with this roster.  Lou can make plenty of changes if he wants to.

Plus fewer back to backs next season for sure

Our last succesful season we had a 40 goals scorer, 2 30 goals scorer, a few 20+ scorers and then we had our regulars in the 5-10 range.

We lost kovy, zach, clarkson, sykora (very cheap 20+ goals production)

Replaced it by jagr, brunner, clowe, ryder, butler, matteau and god knows who else. Which was clearly not enough to compensate. Only jagr actually helped.

We have no scoring outside of maybe boucher coming from our system. We have aging scorers that should leave soon and their production is dropping anyway.

We can try to sign a few free agents but again, anyone that we sign should be added to the mix, not replacing or be a small upgrade to another guy leaving. That still wont be enough