It's Yanks/sox

NJayDevil

OH NJAY! What a picture...what a picture... :uni:

Oh yeah, and rivalry trash talk is acceptable it is those morons like the one at the A's game last night who laughed at the fact that a player could have been seriously injured. I hope he feels stupid today... His a$$ got booted from the park... :lol:

Why do people have to be such jerks? Maybe he'd had too much to drink. :angry:

Oh yeah, here he is...

capt.oas13010070251.red_sox_athletics_oas130.jpg

An unidentified Oakland Athletics (news) fan gets restrained after he and a group of other fans were seen taunting Boston Red Sox (news) Damian Jackson (news) after Jackson collided with Johnny Damon (news) in the seventh inning in game 5 of the American League (news) Division Series playoff game, Monday, Oct. 6, 2003 in Oakland, Calif. (AP Photo/Eric Risberg)

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by ladyshrouds

I have a lot of classmates who have jumped on the Red Sox bandwagon because they're in Boston and who were at the riots last night. I don't really remember the specifics of the riots in LA after the Lakers won, but from what I hear it was pretty crazy here last night. There are a lot of people up here from the Tri-State area going to college and Red Sox fans were ripping all of the NY license plates off cars. They also supposedly flipped a car and tried to flip an SUV because they had Yankees bumper stickers on. I'm all for celebrating a victory, but that's just wrong. :angry:

Someone should tell them its just the Division Series.

But whatever, Red Sox fans are known to be obxious, and yes, I'm generalizing there.

Is there anyone alive to remember if they were as obxious back in 1918? :lol:

GO YANKS!

It's funny, cause you're also being obnoxious. But at least you're not flipping over cars...

...yet?

Let's Go Yankees!

Sheeps I like you man, but give it up. You cannot convince a Yankee fan to feel bad for the Red Sox or their fans. Give 'em hell YANKS!

One more thing, not all of us follow the Yanks because they win, some of us remember days when the Bronx Zoo was in Yankee Stadium.

LET'S GO YANKEES!

Can't give it up. I'll get emotional (see posts during Ottawa series) but I would never kick a fan when they are down. Remember 1994? I do. It sucked then and thinking about it now sucks. 97 too.

However good it feels to be on top, you gotta remember how awful it feels to be on the bottom.

Yankee fan = :dance:

Red Sox fan = :argh:

But you see... it's not that I even like the team, it's that I have pity for their fans. I want to see them win just so it's over. As I said, it's easy to be a Yankees fan. A first-round exit is awful. It's like being a Devils fan. Right now, it's easy to like them, they're good! Same with the Yankees. No matter what, they win a lot and are constantly good. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being a Yankees fan, nor being a Devils fan. But it takes guts to be... a Sabres fan, for instance. Sure their team went to the Finals in 99... but look how that series has ended and every single bad circumstance since then. That's dedications. Stretch those four years into eighty-five... if you can't empathize with them in the least, that's all you, but I for one can't help but feel bad for them.

GO Red Sox, and GO Cubs.

Someone should tell them its just the Division Series.

But whatever, Red Sox fans are known to be obxious, and yes, I'm generalizing there.

Is there anyone alive to remember if they were as obxious back in 1918?  :lol:

GO YANKS!

It's funny, cause you're also being obnoxious. But at least you're not flipping over cars...

...yet?

I am not even close to being as bad as Red Sox fans. When the Devs win the Cup I don't go around and like flip cars or any of that retarded sh!t. When the Yanks beat the Red Sox all those times in the ALCS, I didn't go out and beat the crap out of anyone from Mass. or do anything to any car from Mass.

And if the Yanks win this one, I still won't do that. I will be more happier in the past because I'm older now, I understand more, and it would just feel so much better.

Watching a team that can't get the job done continue to fail is the best. Never makes me feel sorry for them because of how their fans act, makes me happier.

GO YANKS!

Watching a team that can't get the job done continue to fail is the best. Never makes me feel sorry for them because of how their fans act, makes me happier.

GO YANKS!

Exactly. Red Sox fans piss me off. I am in Sox country up here, and it's like one win gives them enough reason to get in your face.

It's easy to like the Yankees. They win so much it's boring. Liking the Red Sox of the Cubs is dedication to an ever-losing cause. It's like throwing your entire heart onto a lottery ticket every single year.

Then why don't you like the Rangers?

It's easy to like the Yankees. They win so much it's boring. Liking the Red Sox of the Cubs is dedication to an ever-losing cause. It's like throwing your entire heart onto a lottery ticket every single year.

Then why don't you like the Rangers?

I like any team with New Jersey before their name. I dislike any team with New York before their name. Hence why I dislike the Yankees. Move to New Jersey and I'll like 'em.

I was just kidding NJay, obviously my heart wouldn't pump once for any fan, of any team, who has that little amount of class.