I am new to the site and glad to be aboard

$$BigTime$$

:koolaid:

Welcome!

Hi, I'm also new here, nice to meet everyone. I'm actually a fairly new devil fan in a sense. I've always followed and would root for the devils when I was younger, but they weren't always my favorite team. I actually went to the first stanley cup parade they had in 95. Anyway, thanks to my Dad(a devils fan), I was a Pens fan. He told me to root for the penguins during the 1992 stanley cup finals since Lemuiex was on the team. I was a major fan up until about 2 years ago. I decided it was time put the home team 1st. It seemed kind of stupid to root for Pittsburgh, a place where I've never been and have no attachments to. So here I am, now a devoted Devil fan. I now regret missing out on fully enjoying those three stanley cup seasons, but I'm looking forward to the future.

LETS GO DEVILS!

hello guys.. im new here also... im from slovakia... NJ is my favourite team 4ever... and Martin Brodeur my favourite player there...

i like him... im also goalkeeper thats the reason why he is my favourite... well my english isnt so good , i just learning this language so excuse me if it will be a few mistakes ... :D

• 4 weeks later...
Glad to have joined this site. I am a huge NJ Devils fan and this board is perfect!

Welcome, $$BigTime$$. That's a cool name.

Hi, I'm also new here, nice to meet everyone. I'm actually a fairly new devil fan in a sense. I've always followed and would root for the devils when I was younger, but they weren't always my favorite team. I actually went to the first stanley cup parade they had in 95. Anyway, thanks to my Dad(a devils fan), I was a Pens fan. He told me to root for the penguins during the 1992 stanley cup finals since Lemuiex was on the team. I was a major fan up until about 2 years ago. I decided it was time put the home team 1st. It seemed kind of stupid to root for Pittsburgh, a place where I've never been and have no attachments to. So here I am, now a devoted Devil fan. I now regret missing out on fully enjoying those three stanley cup seasons, but I'm looking forward to the future.

LETS GO DEVILS!

I think that's a very good reason to become a Devils fan. I did the same thing with other sports teams, years ago. I realized: why am I rooting for some other teams that don't care about me when I could be having so much more fun supporting the home team.

BTW, you should reintroduce yourself in your own thread so you can get a proper welcome from everyone.

hello guys.. im new here also... im from slovakia... NJ is my favourite team 4ever... and Martin Brodeur my favourite player there...

i like him... im also goalkeeper thats the reason why he is my favourite... well my english isnt so good , i just learning this language so excuse me if it will be a few mistakes ... :D

Welcome :evil:

I think that's a very good reason to become a Devils fan. I did the same thing with other sports teams, years ago. I realized: why am I rooting for some other teams that don't care about me when I could be having so much more fun supporting the home team.

BTW, you should reintroduce yourself in your own thread so you can get a proper welcome from everyone.

How do you do that? I am from NC, born and reared, and that is the main reason my friends tell me that I should switch and be a Canes fan. I just can't do it. I have been pulling for NJ for too long. I get so passionate and yell and scream at the TV, etc. I don't think I could just make a conscious decision to change and feel that passion. I have tried pulling for the Canes, when they aren't playing the Devils, and I just can't get excited about it. The only time I pull passionately for the Canes is when they are playing the Rangers, but that is because of the crazy hate I have of the Rangers.

How do you do that? I am from NC, born and reared, and that is the main reason my friends tell me that I should switch and be a Canes fan. I just can't do it. I have been pulling for NJ for too long. I get so passionate and yell and scream at the TV, etc. I don't think I could just make a conscious decision to change and feel that passion. I have tried pulling for the Canes, when they aren't playing the Devils, and I just can't get excited about it. The only time I pull passionately for the Canes is when they are playing the Rangers, but that is because of the crazy hate I have of the Rangers.

Well, I guess I said that mostly because he was from New Jersey. In this area, there seems to be a lot of people who don't support our local teams but instead choose to root for anyone and everyone else. Why? I don't know. :noclue: ... I sure as heck am not going to try to talk you into dropping the Devils to become a Canes fan! :rolleyes: We need as many Devils fans as we can get around here! :)

BTW, I don't know what it is about the name $$BigTime$$, but every time I see it I always think it says BigA$$Times, which makes me laugh to myself!

Edited by 95Crash