Patriots using camera to steal signs?

NJDevs4978

I love the Patriots apologists in this thread...I cannot imagine if those same apologists who think no matter what Billa-cheat does, he walks on water, if the New York Ranger$ were ever accused of this, what would their reaction be?

This surely is a dark day for most of the E$PN crew, as they adore the Pat$

Edited by LOTCB

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this on the Bills site I post on:

Belicheck had a press conference, listen to this, BB refused to talk about the scandal about cheating etc and here was his response:

Bill Belichek: "Does anyone want to talk about the upcoming game?"

Reporter: "Is it going to be harder to score on San Diego without knowing their defensive signals?"

Bill's response: Blank stare!!!!

Priceless!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by LOTCB

Belicheck had a press conference, listen to this, BB refused to talk about the scandal about cheating etc and here was his response:

Reporter: "Is it going to be harder to score on San Diego without knowing their defensive signals?"

Hey, I'm the first to admit that, given the results of the investigation, the Patriots cheated.

My whole point in the beginning of this thread was that everybody immediately assumed the Pats were stealing signals because of a rumor. So yes, I was skeptical until further evidence surfaced. 'n now, the Patriots deserve to be punished for it.

Hey, I'm the first to admit that, given the results of the investigation, the Patriots cheated.

My whole point in the beginning of this thread was that everybody immediately assumed the Pats were stealing signals because of a rumor. So yes, I was skeptical until further evidence surfaced. 'n now, the Patriots deserve to be punished for it.

I love the Patriots apologists in this thread...I cannot imagine if those same apologists who think no matter what Billa-cheat does, he walks on water, if the New York Ranger$ were ever accused of this, what would their reaction be?

This surely is a dark day for most of the E$PN crew, as they adore the Pat$

See, this is what gets me - how people immediately assume that sign stealing is the only reason the Pats have won big games. TZ, there's no way that the Patriots simply outplayed the Steelers in that game, just like the Steelers outplayed them earlier in the season?
Edited by TravisZajac

BTW - how do you actually stop this from happening? Okay, the Patriots had guys with video cameras that were pointed at the opposition sidelines. That you can deal with. But you can put a spy camera in a helmet and have someone nonchalantly point it at the opposition coach.

I have no more respect for the Pats.

Thats an article from Sports Illustrated.

They have been doing this since 2000!!!!

Smooth criminals

Patriots bring cheating in the NFL into modern era

Sure, people cheat in sports. In baseball they steal signals. In football they bring in a guy for a week, someone who was just cut by the team they're going to play, pump him for information and let him go on Monday. They'll even plant spies at each other's practices.

But the things that make this Patriots flap so bothersome are the following:

I have no more respect for the Pats.

Aw. As if you had respect for them before this. :rolleyes:

This will intensify rivalries. Current rivals will hold this dear as yet another reason to hate the Patriots. Patriot fans, while non-plussed by the possibility of losing a draft pick, are more upset at getting caught than the crime itself.

I'm in that camp myself. I think the biggest crime the Pats are guilty of is being incredibly, incredibly stupid about how blatant they were about the whole thing. Every team tries to steal signals. You just can't be idiotically blatant about it, which the Pats did and deserve to be punished for it.

Well, I for one, just hate the Pats. But being a Colts fan that should be obvious. ;):P

Did root for them against the Eagles in the Super Bowl, only because Eagles fans at my job are worse.

Its a level of cheating that will likely cost them a draft pick. :noclue:

It's not too late to embrace the Blue Shoe, Don!

We'll just start you off on a P. Manning film/commercial mental programming. MakingLetting you watch all his commercials for 48 hours straight.

Then, you are strapped, umm, seated in a nice comfy chair listening to Dungy's new book on audio book version for 24 hrs straight.

Finally, as a droolingfanatic new Colts fan, you can impress all your friends by constantly mimicking Manning's checks at the line before a snap.

Come over to the Shoe. :dizzy: Manning is your friend. :dizzy:

Edited by LetsGoDevils

Aw. As if you had respect for them before this. :rolleyes:

This will intensify rivalries. Current rivals will hold this dear as yet another reason to hate the Patriots. Patriot fans, while non-plussed by the possibility of losing a draft pick, are more upset at getting caught than the crime itself.

I'm in that camp myself. I think the biggest crime the Pats are guilty of is being incredibly, incredibly stupid about how blatant they were about the whole thing. Every team tries to steal signals. You just can't be idiotically blatant about it, which the Pats did and deserve to be punished for it.

Gonna love that smiley :rolleyes:

What's ironic is..True, I never liked the Pats.Same goes for the Ravens,Bengals.But I respected those teams, after I took more maturity about the defeat back in the AFC Championship back in 2004-2005, I thought they were the smartest team in the NFL, the team ala the Devils.Good coachs changes, when they draft, they always seems to get the best player available ect...

I think the Pats have to pay for what they did, Though, those signals sure helped the Pats, and even, you can't deny the fact that the Pats had a talented team since B.B came as the Head Coach(Minus 2000-2001..)

But at this moment, I don't respect the Pats. Nono,.

:rolleyes: