N.F.L. Championship Weekend

CRASHER

"This is not Detroit man...this is the Super Bowl!"

http://www.truthandrumours.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Favre-interception.mp3

One of the greatest calls I've ever heard. As much as I wanted Minnesota to lose because of Favre, I feel bad for long-time Vikings fans... what a BRUTAL loss.

And to the Colts- Fins Nation says thanks. That second half destruction was enjoyed greatly by me.

One of the greatest calls I've ever heard. As much as I wanted Minnesota to lose because of Favre, I feel bad for long-time Vikings fans... what a BRUTAL loss.

And to the Colts- Fins Nation says thanks. That second half destruction was enjoyed greatly by me.

i know...if it werent for farve i would of prob not rooted against the Vikes...aside from farve they have a very likeable team with Allen, Ap ECT.

i know...if it werent for farve i would of prob not rooted against the Vikes...aside from farve they have a very likeable team with Allen, Ap ECT.

I agree- they are a likable bunch aside from Mr. Pants on the Ground... But the Saints are a great story, and I'm happy for that city and those fans. They deserve it. Quick observation: why the hell does Brad Childress insist on wearing a headset that makes him look like he should be manning the drive-thru window at Arby's? He looks like a fvcking tool.

Lmao, wow. That was on Fox? What a tool.

That wasn't on Fox... it was the Vikings radio announcer's call played over the TV broadcast.

He's obnoxious, unprofessional, and a cry baby. I thought "moron" was being nice.

A lot of the local NFL radio play-by-play guys are like that. I think it's awesome.

Kurt Warner expected to retire today... hall of famer??

Discuss:

(personally I think yes, few were better in the big game then he was, and yeah he had a ton of weapons on those two teams, but his replacements were vastly inferior in performance compared to him and the dude took two joke franchises and made them into Super Bowl level teams)

Part B... how screwed are the Cardinals with Hot Tub Leinart at the helm?? :P

HOF: No doubt. He is the biggest football underdog story (bagging groceries to -pun intended- resurrecting two franchises into the Superbowl).

Part B: OUCH. The Wise-man is a great O-Coach, but Leinhardt is a tad too stupid to make it work. Could see the signing of a Vet fall back in Arizona.

Part B: OUCH. The Wise-man is a great O-Coach, but Leinhardt is a tad too stupid to make it work. Could see the signing of a Vet fall back in Arizona.

Or more emphasis on the running game with Bouldin likely out too... maybe they draft another back to go to a more run-first philosophy and get beefier on the O-Line, something he's been slowly doing since he took over....

At about 3 PM today they'll be dancing in the San Francisco streets.

Warner a Hall of Famer, yes.

Cards minus Warner? Their wins and losses might flip without another significant FA QB addition. The only good news is that, with the emphasis of the O-Line in Arizona, Leinart won't be David Carr 2.0. I think the Boldin loss is a tad overrated because Breaston will step in and produce nicely for them, as well as Doucet. But Leinart better be ready to start this year, because if he struggles from the gate he might have a VERY short leash on him.

Or more emphasis on the running game with Bouldin likely out too... maybe they draft another back to go to a more run-first philosophy and get beefier on the O-Line, something he's been slowly doing since he took over....

The O-Line in Arizona played better than there talent level, but your right they do need to get beefier. Wells and Hightower are pretty good runners as a base.