NJDevs FHL Season #9 is underway!

NJDevs4978

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't have two of them when the season started :P Hiller and Roloson destroyed my goalie numbers and a slew of injuries/underachieving players put me just as far behind the eight-ball offensively.

I have cherry picked Garon performances and lucked out so far. Last night he got the win and 1.00 GAA. Staal is doing alright and rebounding a bit from where I bought him... but I still get jealous when I see Elias continuing to put up points. He's becoming ageless.

Hopefully, the deal continues out for both of us.

I have cherry picked Garon performances and lucked out so far. Last night he got the win and 1.00 GAA. Staal is doing alright and rebounding a bit from where I bought him... but I still get jealous when I see Elias continuing to put up points. He's becoming ageless.

Hopefully, the deal continues out for both of us.

In a roundabout way you got Dupuis because of the deal too, since I dropped him after the trade. I knew there was a chance he could pick it up when Crosby came back but figured it didn't happen in prior years.

But yeah, all three guys I got have helped and given me needed depth. Getting Carter, Connolly and Hemsky back and adding Horton has helped too.

Well guess my Devil connection ain't doing so hot these days, my plus-minus and GAA/save percentage are all still in the stratosphere of suck :lol: My offense is a little better these days though it isn't showing up in the overall standings yet, but now Carter's hurt again.

At least my other team (h2h, 12-team league) is raking right now:

C - Toews, Plekanec, M. Koivu

LW - *Sharp, *Burrows

RW - Perry, *Lupul, C. Stewart

D - Chara, Campbell, Burns, Wisniewski, Timonen

G - Thomas, Garon, Harding (just dropped Roloson for him)

*-multi-position eligible

Of course, in h2h leagues it winds up coming down to the matchup in the playoffs :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

Sorry I almost forgot about the trade, been having computer issues this week. I do think it's a bit goofy but Manta does need a C and I know he isn't tanking so...

Dubinsky has more intangibles for me than Ryan. Simple as that.

Edited by MantaRay

Any interest out there for my centers Jokinen, Stastny, Zajac (lesser extent Stall - Stamkos is not available unless its an amazing offer)?

Ideally looking to reduce my roster 2:1 3:2, etc. but 1:1 is fine as well. Winger, D (to fill in for Letang) and Goalie (upgrading my backup, etc). I don't really value dual-position as I'm a very much set and monitor GM.

It is a "dump" if you have to package a player who was ranked as the #11 overall fantasy pick for the #55 pick in Vanek.

I think we're deep enough into the season that actual ranking trumps the original ranking. In which case Vanek is #12 (not 55) and Ryan is #332 (not 11). Of course you're betting one way or the other (acquiring/trading away) on Ryan's performance going forward.

I think we're deep enough into the season that actual ranking trumps the original ranking. In which case Vanek is #12 (not 55) and Ryan is #332 (not 11). Of course you're betting one way or the other (acquiring/trading away) on Ryan's performance going forward.

True. But one would think Ryan was the better upside with Getzlaf and MVP candidate Corey Perry.