Coming To You From Candytown USA

SuperJoni

Welcome!  Do you get down to see the Bears often?

Wow and the bad pickup lines ensue :P

hey welcome anyway... can you send up some of those hot chocolates from the store my mom LOVES them and I keep not having time to get them when I go to or past Hershey!!

the odds are pretty high when we're friends, who go to the same school, are in the same grade, play hockey together, and go to a bunch of bears games together...

i didn't show him the board he found it himself....

Apparently my mind's not far enough in the gutter today, because I have no idea what Crasher's talking about. :wacko:

Oh, right, since you're new, we need to warn you that Crasher's criminally insane... and the talking dog is loopy, and redruM hates Jeff Friesen with a fiery passion. :evil:

the odds are pretty high when we're friends, who go to the same school, are in the same grade, play hockey together, and go to a bunch of bears games together...

So he comes into regular contact with you and hasn't lost his mind yet? ;)

(I keed, bruins, I keed! :lol:)

Welcome!  Do you get down to see the Bears often?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Past year went to TONS of Bears games due to the lockout.

I still bleed Phantoms purple and orange tho.

bruins and I went to game 4 of the calder cup finals in philly. simply amazing

why am i not surprised with the few posts we have seen so far, that he is friends with Bruins.

When I first read this post I thought "hey, that's not nice"... but after a few hours, it's all too true.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cause you know, i post in such a similar fasion to him.

I also predict that SuperJoni is a Pearl Jam fan.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wow, talk about being far off.

He likes evolution, but other than that he basically pisses on pearl jam...usually just to piss me off, but he is far from a pearl jam fan. He listens to like emo crap and rage agaisnt the machine and some random punk...but he and i have very different music tastes

Him and I have nothing in common outside of hockey to be perfectly honest.

so there goes a miss....and a not so classic.

Edited by bruins4777

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He likes evolution, but other than that he basically pisses on pearl jam...usually just to piss me off, but he is far from a pearl jam fan. He listens to like emo crap and rage agaisnt the machine and some random punk...but he and i have very different music tastes

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well then i believe you lied to me.. you argued with me that EVERYONE you know Love Vitology and VS i was weird for not liking it...

so i dont consider by prediction wrong.. i was misguided with false statements!

:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well then i believe you lied to me.. you argued with me that EVERYONE you know Love Vitology and VS i was weird for not liking it...

so i dont consider by prediction wrong.. i was misguided with false statements!

:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i said everyone i know who likes ten also likes vs....he doesn't like ten or vs, so then you just misunderstood me.

And i thought it was weird, because a lot of people take vs. and ten hand in hand. There are a lot of nirvana fan boys i know, who aren't my friends, who come up to me when i wear my pearl jam sweater or talk about pearl jam and go. "They made 2 great albums, ten and vs, and everything else sucks and sounds the same." You'll find a lot of people who are like that actually, thats why i found it weird...once again it wasn't some kind of like insult...just something different.

Not all my friends are pearl jam fans...in fact out of all my friends who live in hershey, only one other is a serious fan...all the other ones just like jeremy or evenflow or one song here or there. My friends have crazy varying music tastes...one is a hard core emo fan, another loves NIN, another loves counting crows, more than a few of them love the beatles, another is obssesed with zeppelin, another is obssesed with bob dylan....i could go on but you get the picture.