sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,597 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 02:11 PM

I say Apollo.

Let's see what happens.
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#222 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 02:55 PM

Holy Frak -- I just thought of this .. what if its Cain :o
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten.

#223 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,742 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 04:07 PM

there's no way that Starbuck is a cylon. Its too obvious. way too obvious.

Six said the final five were on the ship so it's one of the crew. Roslyn doesn't make sense only because Tori is already there beside her and a cylon, same for Adama. He's got Tigh too close. Granted, Boomer and the chief were pretty close and couldn't figure each other out...

DAMMIT

What about Apollo? He's Mr. Upstanding and Principled and Screwed in the Head. THAT would be a shocker and if the final five are born and grow up, nothing says he couldn't grow up with the Admiral the whole time.

Starbuck is on the ship..I guess that I wouldn't put it passed the writers...they are following the original series to some extent...time will tell...one thing I can say is that there is a third party involved.

I say Apollo.

Let's see what happens.

Holy Frak -- I just thought of this .. what if its Cain :o

I am gonna say Starbuck and that is my story and I am sticking to it :whistling:
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#224 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,597 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 04:13 PM

Oops, didn't even see that Emi mentioned Apollo...ahh I had made the prediction the other day on another board so there. :P

Didn't he say something to his father about if it really mattered if one is a Cylon and making it sound like he was talking about Starbuck, maybe he was talking about himself? I can't remember the exact convo now.

#225 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,742 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 10:37 PM

The Cylon revolt has begun...I cannot wait for next week....woooo hooooooooooo!!!!

ETA: What is with Baltar seeing Baltar...disassociation??? I must mull this over.

Edited by StarDew, 11 April 2008 - 10:37 PM.

Dew
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#226 LetsGoDevils

LetsGoDevils

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 05:09 PM

Is there anyone Baltar hasn't slept with? :rolleyes:
So Say We All

#227 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,742 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 06:12 PM

:rofl: :rofl:
Dew
TIMEX RULES!!

#228 LetsGoDevils

LetsGoDevils

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:13 PM

Yes! :burn:

:hi: :kill: :clap:
So Say We All

#229 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,742 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 11:35 AM

Not a nice way for Callie to go...not a nice thing to see Tory lie so blatantly and then be a cold-hearted well you know...I guess since this is the last season the writers have to tie up loose ends but man they are brutal.
Dew
TIMEX RULES!!

#230 njdss4

njdss4

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 07:39 PM

Wow, so first my favorite character, Chief Tyrol, has his entire existence made trivial by finding out he's a Cylon. Now his wife, who I also thought was a good character, gets killed. Why do I even bother watching this show anymore? I don't like any of the characters at all now.

Lee is a dickface lawyer going after the President just because he can. He knows the President can make the right decisions but is being manipulated.
Kara is a crazy slut.
Callie could have been a much deeper character, but only served as "that chick that Tyrol was with and had his kid" then went emo and got murdered.

This show is terrible. It has turned into Lost (but "in Space", pun intended).
Posted Image<--- Thanks RunninWithTheDevil!
REALISTS ARE NOT PESSIMISTS
"If that's a penalty, we should just stop playing hockey." EJ Hradek on a bad penalty call against Langs
"I still keep in touch with Jay and Gio, but Marty won't even speak to me!" - $cott Gomez
^ Marty is just like Devils fans, HE CAN'T STAND TRAITORS AND THE RANGERS EITHER!
Posted Image of the Kansas City Scouts and Colorado Rockies

#231 LetsGoDevils

LetsGoDevils

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 06:41 AM

It may be just me, but this season just doesn't seem as good as the others so far.
So Say We All

#232 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,597 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 08:55 AM

I agree...seems to be moving very slowly.

#233 Richer's Ghost

Richer's Ghost

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 11:55 AM

Things didn't move slowly last episode... Lee's president and Adama steps down from command?

This season (and last) both have been let downs to me compared to the first season. Bring back the week to week drama around events in the fleet not the epic buildup to earth. Unless there's going to be flying motorcycles; then all is forgiven.
Posted Image

Ranger Hate is not a crime.

#234 LetsGoDevils

LetsGoDevils

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 08:18 AM

I don't know why I didn't question this earlier, but after the last episode we discover that the "Six" in the Galactica's brig is with child and its Ty's? If Ty is really a cylon, I thought Cylons couldn't reproduce with themselves?
So Say We All

#235 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 08:49 AM

I don't know why I didn't question this earlier, but after the last episode we discover that the "Six" in the Galactica's brig is with child and its Ty's? If Ty is really a cylon, I thought Cylons couldn't reproduce with themselves?

Maybe the Final Five are different?

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#236 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,742 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:51 PM

They couldn't reproduce because they did not possess the emotion of love. The Cylons have been addressing this issue for decades to try to correct it . :)
Dew
TIMEX RULES!!

#237 LetsGoDevils

LetsGoDevils

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:14 PM

They couldn't reproduce because they did not possess the emotion of love. The Cylons have been addressing this issue for decades to try to correct it . :)

Maybe its those glowing cylon spines that zap those little soldiers before they breach the wall. :uni:
So Say We All

#238 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 06:10 AM

Maybe its those glowing cylon spines that zap those little soldiers before they breach the wall. :uni:

:lol:

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#239 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,742 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 07:25 PM

Could very well be ;)

btw...this and next week till January for 2nd 1/2 of S4 :(
Dew
TIMEX RULES!!

#240 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,597 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 10:05 PM

So wait, we have to wait until next year to find out who the last cylon is? WTF over?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users