Official 2010-11 New York Football Giants Thread

jagknife

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true... i think this is the first time in a long time where the nfc east looks pretty bad as a whole

Agreed. But you have some of the best coaches in the league just struggling. Shanahan, Reid and Coughlin all have their hands full. Although Vick is hiding a lot of flaws for now.

what does everyone think of tiki barber's comments?

he's a piece of crap. he might be right, we'll never really know, but he's still a piece of crap. he's been bitter since 07-08 when they won the Super Bowl after he retired, even though he swore they couldnt get it done without him.

plus, to make them the week you go into the "ring of honor"? completely classless move by a man who's regretting his career choices.

Do I play the BEARS defense in Fantasy Football this week anticipating more turnovers?

maybe eli will sneak stick-em on the gloves of his receivers, the TO's will be down....

This team is so bi-polar.

seriously, the offense is so jekyl and hyde. but they still sucked last night

the defense was a freaking beast

and special teams continue to be awful, Dodge in particular. he's horrendously inconsistent and is more of a threat to screw up than to actually help the team out.

Edited by jagknife

he's a piece of crap. he might be right, we'll never really know, but he's still a piece of crap. he's been bitter since 07-08 when they won the Super Bowl after he retired, even though he swore they couldnt get it done without him.

plus, to make them the week you go into the "ring of honor"? completely classless move by a man who's regretting his career choices.

maybe eli will sneak stick-em on the gloves of his receivers, the TO's will be down....

Unless you are looking for help making fondue I fail to see how Tiki Barber is relevant at all. Though I guess he might be able to give you some tips on having an affair without getting caught by learning from his mistakes.

Defense last night? Amazing. At the end, when Chicago did not want the ball back I was so proud.

Edited by PeteyNice

If the real good Giants show up, it should be a good game this week.

I'm looking forward to it ( I'm a Cowboys fan) if the Giants played like they did vs Chicago, they have a chance.

After coming off a good home win vs Chicago, they G-Men should have a little confidence.

After coming off a good road win vs the Raiders (yeah I know it's the Raiders) the Texans will be fully confident.

Keys to the game:-

If the G-men can get a TD (regardless of second possession{If the Texans score first, FG or TD is irrelevant) They have to respond with a TD or FG [TD preferably] can put the Texans under pressure(assuming the G-men get first possession)

Otherwise, the Texans will run up a score.

Summary:-

The Giants defense has to turn up, if they don't, it'll get ugly.