WWE Draft on Raw

CRASHER

Speaking of humor from all this:

FBI Contacted About McMahon Incident

The Wilkes Barre Times-Leader have an article online talking about the McMahon incident from the end of Raw last Monday. They contacted the FBI to see whether they were investigating the McMahon incident from the end of Raw.

I think everyone over the age of 10 knows he is not really dead.

I love ROH and I like TNA but come on do you really believe the WWE did this to get the attention away from those 2 companies? Those 2 don't have more attention than WWE. ROH isn't even on tv even though they have a on demand ppv show coming up. TNA still isn't competition for WWE. TNA just doesn't have the ratings yet to compete with the WWE.

WWE is doing down since 2003.If you look at the champions at this moment: Cena(He sucks.) Lashley(He's decent) Edge(He's great.)WWE Doesn't want to talk about TNA, because TNA offers more great wrestling shows than WWE.

It was simply due diligence on the part of the Times Leader meant to reassure the stupidest portions of the population. The rest of the article basically said that no, Virginia, there is no Santa Claus. It also provides some interesting details on when everything actually happened, shooting down the theory that this was a response to the Sopranos finale.

(Another article and two blurbs.)

(Yes, I actually took the time to look this crap up. As much as I enjoy the opportunity to get a dig in at Wilkes-Barre and Albany's other divisional rivals, I wanted to ensure this was true before running off at the mouth... and it turns out that while it's true, it's also taken out of context. Oh well, maybe next time.)

I believe they are more worried about the pay per view dollars going to the UFC and not the WWE

when you have a choice of where to spend the $40 a month on either show (or TWO shows when Vince gets stupid on his PPVs....).... I can tell ya I'd NOT pay for them, which is why we all go to Hooters and watch over wings and fun!!

We buy the TNA ones, but I want to show some support for that company and when we can cram 5-6 people in my living room it's not TOO costly...

but WWE can suck it... if the show is good I buy the DVD someday :P