Rangers are falling apart

SterioDesign

Nash is out for wtv reasons, bunch of speculations

then Del zotto is out, Asham is out. Lundqvist was hurt for tonights game too.

now during the game they lost both McDonagh AND Girardi... 

Biron seems hurt now too..

lol

edit : i guess Biron is fine now

Edited by SterioDesign

turns out i was 100% about the Rangers. Last year i couldnt even believe how well they did, i was watching a lot of their games and they would get dominated and would block shots all game long and somehow put the godamn puck in the net one way or the other. Well mostly grinded goals. They blocked so many shots while never deflecting some in their net or getting hurt and they ran on luck, i dont like to use luck but thats what it was.

so when they got Nash they traded a bunch of their depth which was what they were relying on, they are getting superstars who doesnt really fit in their system too, Richards and Gaborik has been benched so often its ridiculous lol

that being said i dont want them to crash too bad... wouldnt want to see Mackinon, Jones or Drouin landing in New-York. We have enough first overall pick kicking our ass with Tavares.

turns out i was 100% about the Rangers. Last year i couldnt even believe how well they did, i was watching a lot of their games and they would get dominated and would block shots all game long and somehow put the godamn puck in the net one way or the other. Well mostly grinded goals. They blocked so many shots while never deflecting some in their net or getting hurt and they ran on luck, i dont like to use luck but thats what it was.

so when they got Nash they traded a bunch of their depth which was what they were relying on, they are getting superstars who doesnt really fit in their system too, Richards and Gaborik has been benched so often its ridiculous lol

that being said i dont want them to crash too bad... wouldnt want to see Mackinon, Jones or Drouin landing in New-York. We have enough first overall pick kicking our ass with Tavares.

CBJ has their pick

if they somehow land Mackinon AND Drouin... wow

there's that Seth Jones guy too who as of the world juniors was at least even w/ MacKinnon. U-S-A! U-S-A! But good for Columbus if they can actually get a dynamic forward after the lottery took them away from yakupov (though Howson's anti-Russian stance might've taken him away from Yakupov had they had that pick)

there's that Seth Jones guy too who as of the world juniors was at least even w/ MacKinnon. U-S-A! U-S-A! But good for Columbus if they can actually get a dynamic forward after the lottery took them away from yakupov (though Howson's anti-Russian stance might've taken him away from Yakupov had they had that pick)

yeah he's a beast

They traded center depth to get Nash.   Now Nash is hurt.   So it's a weaker version of last year's team which pushed the small edge to a monumental degree.  If they don't make some hay in the next 4 games, they'll be in a rough spot where they've played 14 at home and 7 in the road.

The East is REALLY bad, so they still may make it anyway.

why would the queen not play an important game against the conference leaders? i think he might be injured as well.

I remember when they played Montreal Thursday I think he took a big Subban slap shot the shoulder/pec area and looked to be in pain for a few minutes. I'd say that's what it is

why would the queen not play an important game against the conference leaders? i think he might be injured as well.I remember when they played Montreal Thursday I think he took a big Subban slap shot the shoulder/pec area and looked to be in pain for a few minutes. I'd say that's what it is

Must have been faking it to cover up.. Because, I mean, look at this:

Lundqvist_019_final2.jpg

Coulda been hit by that Russian meteor and still been fine

Edited by Colin226