GDT: 1/21/14 Blues @ Devils

Mike Brown

pretty sweet goal by henrique!

how in the fvcking world does Henrique suck in the shoot out. He is amazing with guys draped on him, yet sucks with space.

also would like to see those idiots bagging on Henrique eat crow. Guy has been outstanding the last 20 or so games.

I haven't seen zubrus since he skated off, that's not good :(. We can barley stay healthy for a period.

zubie is out there now

I haven't seen zubrus since he skated off, that's not good :(. We can barley stay healthy for a period.

Hmmmm... you're right. At least it didn't look too bad. He was putting a lot of weight on it so it didn't look broken.

He's back on.

Edited by devils102

Shoutouts to the one remaing guy in the Diablos section still standing! That guy deserves credit!

I'll post a photo later.

wow hes really earning his $100 season ticket lol... i mean the rule is that you have to have your ticket scanned into the arena for every single game.. if you yourself or someone else did not enter the arena with the ticket you were supposed to lose your seat for the rest of the season... i was 3rd on the waiting list.. i guess they never enforced that rule

Look, I am happy as anyone else that the Devs are winning and even more so, actually burying the puck, but the Blues look like they went out and partied hard last night, they have been dreadful.

Who gives a sh!t, like that's a bad thing? I'll take 'em any way I can get 'em lol.
  • Like 1

Look, I am happy as anyone else that the Devs are winning and even more so, actually burying the puck, but the Blues look like they went out and partied hard last night, they have been dreadful.

took them out early with 2 back to back fast goals ... then they netted one on us and we answered almost right away.. i think we clipped them mentally and early