GDT Devils at Leafs 7PM msg+

ZeroGravityFat

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont need to satisfy my ego, but when you vehemently defend a guy that has cost us the last 2 games before this one and then starts this game letting in this, you are wrong and need to open your eyes.

I dont think anyone was saying he wasnt struggling. BUT when you call a one timer from Pominville in the lower slot an 'easy save' thats what us 'rejects' were defending him on.

Of course he is struggling.

I dont think anyone was saying he wasnt struggling. BUT when you call a one timer from Pominville in the lower slot an 'easy save' thats what us 'rejects' were defending him on.

Of course he is struggling.

that was the slowest developing one timer ive ever seen.

I love how were all depending on a 40 year old back up goalie to win games. I mean really what the hell did we expect?

This team loses tonight & I say there's a huge chance they miss the playoffs and what an embarrassment that would be after the way they started.

Almost wish they played this way since the beginning. Now there's actually attention drawn to this team and they look like a laughing stock.

Anybody see David Clarkson lately?  Neither have I.  Good thing we've held off on giving him his max contract that every idiot Devils fan was ready to give a few weeks ago.

I love how were all depending on a 40 year old back up goalie to win games. I mean really what the hell did we expect?

This team loses tonight & I say there's a huge chance they miss the playoffs and what an embarrassment that would be after the way they started.

Almost wish they played this way since the beginning. Now there's actually attention drawn to this team and they look like a laughing stock.

You've got to be kidding me

Who wanted to give him a 'max' contract?  That's just hyperbole to the nth degree.

And I think Clarkson's playing hurt or at least was banged around quite a bit with a few different things a couple weeks ago.  The hit on the wrist in Washington, the back thing before that.

Yep  Moose lets in a softie and the Devils offense has only 1 or 2 good shots on goal in 17 minutes.

Absolutely the goalie stinks so we lose.

C'mon Hedberg score a hat trick.

we have had very good scoring chances, everyone is fvcking shanking it.

Also wtf is with this icing bullsh!t, thats the 2nd time the defensemen has stopped skating and given the leafs icing.

So far we look infintley better than this team, if we don't win tonight I dont know how we can, we haven't dominated a team like this since last year most of this game has been played in their end even when we were on one of the PKs.

I'm thinking this team is fvcking boring.  Zero creativity in all zones.

Would not be surprised if this is a shutout, honestly.  Maybe 3 or 4 chances in those 20 minutes, one of which was a gimme that Poni whiffed on.

The issue is we should really just be throwing passes across the crease, having never watched hockey before today that seems to be the best way to score.