NFL Week 1!!!

CRASHER

And this rookie ref is an idiot too, calling two phantom holding penalties on Decker when there was more holding going on the Raider TD that wasn't called.

yea the calls in this game have been decidedly pro raiders, though here has been some jets idiocy that can't be ignored (defensive offsides)

but that decker penalty. Nothing even close to an infraction.

Edited by '7'

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same ole genius defense. Brady can't always bail you out.

Same ole genius defense. Brady can't always bail you out.

yea the calls in this game have been decidedly pro raiders, though here has been some jets idiocy that can't be ignored (defensive offsides)

but that decker penalty. Nothing even close to an infraction.

Another stupid penalty (roughing the passer) keeps the Raiders alive...what's that now, 12?  They're not going to survive this nonsense against a real team.

And now pass interference...Rex's guys are really pushing the envelope as to how stupid you're allowed to be.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Not much hype on Carr though, that's the thing. He just gives them the best shot to win. I mean he tore a new one into that Seattle defense, when Seattle had their first team out, he killed it. Give him time, Carr will and should succeed. BUT if anyone can kill a QB's career, it will be the Raiders!!

They've had like less than a hundred yards of offense against a bad Jet secondary, I think we can pump the brakes on the Carr hype now.

The BB and puppetricia show.

Hire someone who can coordinate a fvcking defense already. Same old sh!t.

Carr was shut down mighty quickly in the 2nd half. Got some garbage stats in, but otherwise he did zilch. Jets left 10+ points on the board today because Mornhinweg decides to run the cirque du soleil offense inside the 10 yard line (Geno to Johnson, Johnson to Vick, Razzle dazzle look how fancy we are...incomplete)

The BB and puppetricia show.

Hire someone who can coordinate a fvcking defense already. Same old sh!t.

Defense was bad (especially the tackling) and they got 3 horrific breaks against them in those B.S. roughing the passer penalties but the biggest problem for the Patriots is their offensive line which was a total sieve in the 2nd half.

I have no use for Pettine after all his bs the last couple years so I was glad his defense spit the bit :lol:  At least Hoyer held off the hounds...for another few days.  (and Tate's already hurt, big shocker there)

yea same. What was he like option 12 for the Browns (as every assistant coach on the planet turned them down) with New Orleans and Baltimore coming up Cleveland could find themselves 0-3 and in the toilet very fast

Lmao the Garrett Watch is officially on.

Don't fool yourself....the only way that useles ginger is fired is if a 4-12 season kills Jerry by a Bruised Ego....which I am fully OK with mind you.....