GDT: 10/25 Nj Devils @ LA Kings 7:30pm PST

DevilinLA

Well, the other problem is, is that he played well with Clarkson and Henrique....

He has, but imagine you switch him and Palmari. Your top line is full of speed and talent, and your third line is almost a checking line with 3 big bodies, but still has offensive ability.

Edited by JustinZ

Not the best 3rd period, but I'll take it. The Devils can win a lot of games playing like this, even if a lot of them end up in overtime.

I seriously hope DeBoer drills it in that he wants a 60 minute game and the wins will come and keep coming. I want to see Devils play with that certain killer instinct where teams shouldn't even bother trying or get any hope of a recovery.

Oh, and I forgot, tonight was a major breakthrough in Clarkson's career: He learned to pass to forwards!

This could cause a quantum leap in his quality of play.... or maybe not, but that line was flying.

exactlyyyy.. its nice to see these players steppin up when we need them too.

Henrique put together a nice game too!

What a great game. Clarkson played great and I agree with Napalm's assessment.... a real stinker. You can tell our coach has some brains so I'm sure he saw what we saw. I'd keep the Teddy, Clarkson, Henrique line together and I'd move Napalm down to the 2nd line. Bring up somebody else to play with Kovy and Zach. He was not helping that line at all.

Scoops

Woke up to watch some of third period and was very pleasantly surprised...LA has to be thinking "How did we manage just one point and one goal in two games against these guys?!"

If they win just one out of the next two games, they split the trip and come home 5-3-1. I'd be thrilled with that.