Al Trautwig Insulted on Twitter

grcenter47

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/11/14/islanders-fan-angry-al-trautwig-called-my-mom/

This incident was brought to light on the Boomer and Carton show. It seems like Al Trautwig is a little too sensitive and has too much time on his hands. They actually interviewed the guy who insulted Al and thought it was funny that he would go all out to track him down in Israel

Edited by grcenter47

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/11/14/islanders-fan-angry-al-trautwig-called-my-mom/

This incident was brought to light on the Boomer and Carton show. It seems like Al Trautwig is a little too sensitive and has too much time on his hands. They actually interviewed the guy who insulted Al and thought it was funny that he would go all out to track him down in Israel

That's awesome. I can't stand Trautwig, what a hack. Yehuda's tweet was hilarious.

So I guess Yehuda's mother was the recipient of a....

BRUTAL CALL!

• Like 7

hahahaahaaha

if I ever was awoken to a phone call from Al Trautwig I'd probably throw my phone in the toilet

That's not fair to the toilet.

hahahaha...

When I read this, I read this in that Miami CSI dudes voice as he takes off/puts on his sunglasses, hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sarYH0z948

Awesome, I feel like I just hit a triple, and you drove me home on the next pitch.  fvcking hilarious!

Haha, I kind of like Trautwig...I mean I hate him because he represents the Rangers, but if Al and Deb did the Devils stuff, it'd be a hoot and a half. Dude likes his team and doesn't' hide it, nothing wrong with that, except the team is the Rangers

Yeah I guess he's kind of like their Chico... except to me chico is more of a teddy bear and trautwig reminds me of herman munster.

Trautwig is too over the top with his homerism. I mean, I get it with Chico or Ray Lucas with Rutgers football or the Jets, they're obviously rooting for the home team, but can still see things objectively. The Rangers tv guys (and the majority of their fans) are just delusional, and are blinded and misguided by their homerism. They'll dispute a call even when the replay demonstrates the contrary. As if we're not seeing it with our own eyes.

No, James L. Dolan, chairman of Madison Square Garden and president of Cablevision, did not like Albert's on-air criticism of substandard play by the Knicks, according to reports in New York newspapers. So, yes, Dolan decided to do something about it.

Sources told the New York newspapers that management wanted a more positive outlook from Albert concerning the Knicks' play, while Albert, on his part, objected to censoring of his observations.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1822946

i dont follow B ball 

Trautwig is too over the top with his homerism. I mean, I get it with Chico or Ray Lucas with Rutgers football or the Jets, they're obviously rooting for the home team, but can still see things objectively. The Rangers tv guys (and the majority of their fans) are just delusional, and are blinded and misguided by their homerism. They'll dispute a call even when the replay demonstrates the contrary. As if we're not seeing it with our own eyes.

I don't know, man... Chico's homerism is pretty unmatched lol

just another example of how the rags own owner could care less about the team. He's so upset over the Knicks after 5 games yet you didn't hear a peep from him during the blueshirts terrible start.

If the ranger ever got a competent mature owner they would have gotten rid if sather long ago and put a much better team in front of the queen.

But then we wouldn't get to savor in al trautwigs misery!

Edited by dmann422