24/7 Rangers Flyers

Revan

Id rather have pretty much any other player in the nhl right now than Janssen.

But rupp had two tours of duty here and other than in the 03 finals didn't do much.

yeah I think we can do better than Janssen, if he was the best fighter in the league I'd be OK with him, but he cant score and his fighting is just OK

Rupp got a decent amount of money from Sather, he's in a good position,(like in Pitt) because he only needs to chip in here and there

I fvcking hate the Rangers. I can't believe they're in such a good position right now. But with that said..they only time they've played bad this season was in the very beginning ..they're going to experience losing and adversity at least once this season. It's a long season. It's inevitable. Let's see how they respond then.

Unfortunately, I think that they already have. Those first couple of weeks were really bad for them. What's worse though, is that they're getting healthy now (just like the Devils). Pittsburgh (with the continuing Crosby saga) and Philadelphia (with Bryzgalov under-performing and all of their injuries) are both fading now, though.

I'm not that concerned about the Rangers though. Like I said before, the best regular season team rarely does well during the second season. Winning your division is almost a curse, historically.

Edited by ohms law

And yet, look at what his role is now...

heh

Please no more baseball stadiums for the WC. The sightlines for many fans are abysmal, and it doesnt look great for TV. They should stick to NFL stadiums where they will make more money and where it looks good and not horrible contrived. Fenway and Wrigley were exceptions because of those grounds are cultural icons. But, Citizens Bank Park? Please. Everyone in the lower bowl had to stand just to see 60% of the ice. And 45k is silly when holding it in a football stadium would pack in another 20k, at least.

Please no more baseball stadiums for the WC. The sightlines for many fans are abysmal, and it doesnt look great for TV. They should stick to NFL stadiums where they will make more money and where it looks good and not horrible contrived. Fenway and Wrigley were exceptions because of those grounds are cultural icons. But, Citizens Bank Park? Please. Everyone in the lower bowl had to stand just to see 60% of the ice. And 45k is silly when holding it in a football stadium would pack in another 20k, at least.

Yea, agreed. Although... a hockey rink will be swimming inside of a football stadium even more than at a baseball park. Maybe they could find a soccer stadium to play in, like the one that the Red Bulls play in. The problem there is that those stadiums have absolutely no drawing power.... An actual "pond" somewhere in Michigan or Wisconsin, or somewhere similar, would be pretty cool. They'd have to spend a billion dollars actually building something, so it's not likely to ever happen, but we can dream.