NFL Week 11!

CRASHER

I THOUGHT I saw this right yesterday, ok maybe it's the Raiders and it was a last ditch Hail mary try, but they still had time on the clock and the fact the refs blew this off or didn't even bother to use replay to confirm the time left is a DISGRACE, and now seeing the video again I'm flat out pissed off about this....look when the ball hits the ground...TWO SECONDS LEFT....the Raiders got fvcked yesterday (and I'm a bit of a Charger fan cause I love Phillip Rivers).....take a look for yourself:

http://now.nfl.com/play/3994a1a7-1d4e-49d3-b602-5c1d4bcf418e?id=3994a1a7-1d4e-49d3-b602-5c1d4bcf418e

Yep, I saw that live when it happened on Red Zone. I was saying the same exact thing, there was AT LEAST 1 second left, maybe 2. Carr was even holding up 1 finger to one of the officials asking if there was a second left, and the official just ignored him. You can't tell me there isn't biased officiating in this league. It's a joke.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah if you were going slow-mo the millisecond the ball hit the ground it would have been two seconds but one's more realistic cause the clock doesn't stop at the blink of an eye and it was more like 1.1 or 1.2 if you were using an NBA clock but yeah they should have gotten one last play.

It would have been almost as hilarious as Rangers-Penguins the other night if the Chargers celebrated a win then the refs brought them back on the field with the correct call and somehow the Raiders tied it on the final Hail Mary.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Yep, I saw that live when it happened on Red Zone. I was saying the same exact thing, there was AT LEAST 1 second left, maybe 2. Carr was even holding up 1 finger to one of the officials asking if there was a second left, and the official just ignored him. You can't tell me there isn't biased officiating in this league. It's a joke.

I saw the same thing.....and the ref ignoring Carr the whole way calling for the one second

Yeah if you were going slow-mo the millisecond the ball hit the ground it would have been two seconds but one's more realistic cause the clock doesn't stop at the blink of an eye and it was more like 1.1 or 1.2 if you were using an NBA clock but yeah they should have gotten one last play.

It would have been almost as hilarious as Rangers-Penguins the other night if the Chargers celebrated a win then the refs brought them back on the field with the correct call and somehow the Raiders tied it on the final Hail Mary.

Isn't that the EXACT reason this league has replay??? But no one gives a sh!t in the league since the Raiders haven't won for a full year now.....imagine the pissy fit Al Davis would STILL be having today......

The damndest things happen when I go to my ice hockey games :P

Two more assists to keep my points streak at 5 for 5 on the season and I'm like a +11, its awesome to be a small cog on a good team B )

AP suspended the rest of the season..... reality and fantasy football drama avoided (the Vikings wanted no part of him and cutting him in the middle of a season would cause a massive sh!tstorm and free agent frenzy)

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11896187/adrian-peterson-minnesota-vikings-suspended-least-rest-season

You know he's appealing it though, especially with that weasel of a lawyer (the same guy who repped Roger Clemens in his steroids trial).

Yeah but the longer this takes the less like he matters in fantasy football :P

And the best thing for AP is to take the season off, get a year of healing, cut him in the off-season....the Vikings have already moved on

.....I don't see how appealing matters since you're pleading the SAME case to the SAME PERSON who just suspended you anyway

And now Legarrate Blount cut too geez is there some Week 12 RB roster quota?

He left the field before the game was over...apparently he was unhappy with how he was being used.

So now add the Steelers in the "could use Tate" mix too.......good for them not taking Blount's idiocy....just because the other guy ran for 200 doesn't mean you get to snipe carries....idiot......

Boy is Blount gonna hate life in the real world because his last stint probably ended his NFL career.....marginal talent (well decent big man back)....but not worth the grief.....

The Vikings grabbing Tate tells you they want NO PART of Adrian Peterson in the future.....