GDT SCF GAME 3: NJ DEVILS vs LA KINGS

lazer

Should I even bother listening to the broadcast or just put it on mute and turn Matt and Sherry on?

Bro seriously, I would rather poke my eardrums OUT then listen to Sherry Ross, the KNOW NOTHING always bringing up the negatives about Devils even if they win 5 - 0. So much so, I as much reminded her of that to her face at the ROCK last year when they were doing a broadcast from the concourse. I asked her if she worked for the Devils or someone else, she responded the Devils, then I asked her why she was ALWAYS so down and bring up negative points about them, she responded that's the way it is and she did NOT see ANYTHING wrong with that. Totally unreal. She has to be RELATED to someone in the front office that's the ONLY way to explain it.

Listen peirre or eddy o are Far from being able to WANT to listen to but Sherry is by FAR the worst announcer in sports today bar none.

BTW when I saw eddie o prior to game 1 SCF I did everything in my power to walk by because I was sitting in front of him an DID NOT want to get kicked out for calling him an a$$hole. . . . . Ok I am done now.

I'll say this boys - I watched these guys practice at the Kings facility out here in LA yesterday and talked to many of them as they were getting ready to get on the bus after.

They didn't seem the least bit worried or tense - lots of laughing and joking.

That's a real good sign.

Bro seriously, I would rather poke my eardrums OUT then listen to Sherry Ross, the KNOW NOTHING always bringing up the negatives about Devils even if they win 5 - 0. So much so, I as much reminded her of that to her face at the ROCK last year when they were doing a broadcast from the concourse. I asked her if she worked for the Devils or someone else, she responded the Devils, then I asked her why she was ALWAYS so down and bring up negative points about them, she responded that's the way it is and she did NOT see ANYTHING wrong with that. Totally unreal. She has to be RELATED to someone in the front office that's the ONLY way to explain it.

Listen peirre or eddy o are Far from being able to WANT to listen to but Sherry is by FAR the worst announcer in sports today bar none.

BTW when I saw eddie o prior to game 1 SCF I did everything in my power to walk by because I was sitting in front of him an DID NOT want to get kicked out for calling him an a$$hole. . . . . Ok I am done now.

Last year? Who the hell WASN'T being negative in the first half of last year?

I might as well watch the telecast just to see if people are exaggerating.

Should I even bother listening to the broadcast or just put it on mute and turn Matt and Sherry on? HF's making it sound like MSG West other than Doc lol.

This is how I watch a game. Much better, much.

ETA: Not for you Hasan. :)

Sherry Ross knows more about hockey than a lot of people on this forum. When a person says she knows nothing, one shows their ignorance.

Edited by StarDew

those werent glowsticks they were glow-worms. its mating season for them so they all crowd around their mother worm Pierre.

Dude said that gagne worked so hard to get back in the line up. Excuse me but wasn't it just a matter of waiting to be cleared of a concussion?

This guy can't go 3 minutes without kissing somebody's ace