GDT SCF GAME 3: NJ DEVILS vs LA KINGS

lazer

Devils are leaderless right now. No Claude Lemieux, Jamie Langenbrunner or Scott Stevens to ride. Nobody. Marty is the only thing close to calm out there. What a shame too, because we just beat two better teams to get here and now we're playing like cheerleaders in the Super Bowl. Somebody better man up...... NOW!

There might be something to this. Although we don't know what goes on behind the scenes. A Claude Lemieux would be nice right about now. The devils are playing well in terms of controlling the puck but there isn't that guy who can put fear in anybody, who can lead from a heart and soul aspect

I totally agree with Troy, really missing some leadership here, and I think the team is forcing it from Kovalchuk.

I'll admit, he is a gifted goal scorer, but he just doesnt have the mental tenacity to carry a team. Zidlicky falls in the same category. Like Kovy, he has a gift for making plays, but when the going gets tough he gets lost and scared.

If I were Deboer, I'd cut Kovy's minutes down, give em to Zach, and run the first PP unit with Greene and Fayne and Kovy on left wing. He likes to shoot so much from that sharp angle, might as well have him do it as a wing.

Guy, it's the cup finals. After the series come back here and talk unbiased hockey.

Yeah well it'd be just 'weird' if a Kings fan posted on a Devils board when we weren't playing them.

I don't know why you guys are so ethnocentric around here. Would it be the worst thing in the world to have fans of other teams contribute something?

Yeah well it'd be just 'weird' if a Kings fan posted on a Devils board when we weren't playing them.

I don't know why you guys are so ethnocentric around here. Would it be the worst thing in the world to have fans of other teams contribute something?

Guy shows up during the finals on the opposing teams message board and wonders why he isn't welcomed with open arms by everybody. Maybe I'm missing something

I don't think this is correct usage of the term "ethnocentric"