New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

... and they will ask him if he's 100% positive he intends to play out the contract.. Kovy will say yes and the NHL will have little precedent to say he won't play it out.. That's my personal feeling on it

Ilya could even bring in his "This Is Howe It's Done" workout & conditioning DVD to show he is serious. yea.gif

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't know what you peeps are talking about with post counts and stuff. I must be using the wrong version of the board??

I still don't know what you peeps are talking about with post counts and stuff. I must be using the wrong version of the board??

On the main Hell page with the list of threads, there are columns for Thread Title, Started By, Last Post, etc. Click on the number of replies under Stats. Then do the Happy Dance.

Edited by Devsfan118

ah. After using my superior computer skillz, I noticed the NUMBER lights up linky style and clicked it. thanks for the smack in the back of the head Df118.

ah. After using my superior computer skillz, I noticed the NUMBER lights up linky style and clicked it. thanks for the smack in the back of the head Df118.

:lol: no insult intended, it took me ages to find it too. I didn't notice the link either

Wow, nearly 1/3 of my entire post count is in this thread :blink: ...sick...

And, more on topic, devils win, and everyone around the league laughs at Bettman and his futile attempt

over half of mine are in this thread, wow....

and yes, we win, bettman loses, again to us

world keeps spinning

After doing some major digging I recently found out that when Kovy went out to LA to meet with the Kings the following people met him at LAX. This would explain why Bettman stopped the Devils contract, bastards!

BASTARDS!

which one is Buttman again is he in the middle????? :hah:

What the hell is going on in the image you're using next to your name??

Erm... yea MF that image might be a little too overboard.

ph34r.gif

She's just waiting for the Kovy Hostage Crises to end like the rest of us. dontknow.gif

FREE-DOM!!!!

I wish I still had my lucky Kurt Warner Rams jersey to wear today for the hearing. Won 2 geography bees, a spelling bee and something else that I can't remember for some reason... oh well