NHL 13 GM Connected League

njd3b1ink

Probably one of the worst online experiences of my life on my first 2 games in the league and i can already see how its gonna be little moves to slide the puck right through the goalie without even doing.anything. I'm dropping out of this.league who ever wants Tampa you can have it. Ill stick to the club leagues.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably one of the worst online experiences of my life on my first 2 games in the league and i can already see how its gonna be little moves to slide the puck right through the goalie without even doing.anything. I'm dropping out of this.league who ever wants Tampa you can have it. Ill stick to the club leagues.

What do you mean? Is your issue with the game itself, or with the tactics of your opponents?

Winnipeg here... I'll be on tonight from about 6-10pm, tommorow from 8-10 (unless my flag football game gets rained out, then 6-10), and Wednesday 6-10.

I still stink, but am starting to get the hang of the game...

Oh and Gamertag is KAZhound

Edited by KAZ

You know, on second thought I'm just going to drop out of the league. I just can't work this into my schedule this fall..trying to match schedules is too complicated, haha

So San Jose is now open for whomever wants it

I already am San Jose...but thanks? lol

Ill be on alot today, so if anyone wants to play let me know. JWomp, awesome about the lightning player, let me know when he joins and ill add him on xbox. Also the kid who is the rangers will be on today also. I have a game against him also. Hes a family friend and he said last night he will be playing today. Played NJDevil15 last night, and had a great game that went into OT with him. Overall i think the league is awesome. The only issue i have it the same issue everyone else has with the slowness of the menus. But i really like the depth of trading/signing/drafting/waivers, and all the subtle things like keeping track of scoring leaders and stuff.

Also, ive noticed that the NHL schedule doesnt advance automatically. The commissioner needs to move the schedule ahead. Then i noticed that there is no way for me to check how many games each team has left. So what i was thinking is that regardless of if everyone has finished their games we move the schedule ahead every 4 or 5 days. This pretty much means that some times you will get all your games done and other times you wont, but over the course of an 82 game season is shouldnt matter much if you are getting most games done. Another reason behind advancing it every 4 to 5 days is so the league moves along at a good pace. Doing it like this will means will we get through 4-6 seasons over the course of the year. What are everyones thoughts on this?

Also, ive noticed that the NHL schedule doesnt advance automatically. The commissioner needs to move the schedule ahead. Then i noticed that there is no way for me to check how many games each team has left. So what i was thinking is that regardless of if everyone has finished their games we move the schedule ahead every 4 or 5 days. This pretty much means that some times you will get all your games done and other times you wont, but over the course of an 82 game season is shouldnt matter much if you are getting most games done. Another reason behind advancing it every 4 to 5 days is so the league moves along at a good pace. Doing it like this will means will we get through 4-6 seasons over the course of the year. What are everyones thoughts on this?

Can we establish a standard day? Say each Friday the schedule moves forward? Giving us Fri-Thurs to complete the games? or move forward on Monday? Giving us Mon-Sun? Rather than say a Monday, then Thursday, then a Tuesday, then Thursday (jumped the gun), then Sunday, then Wednesday... etc

Or if you want to do 2 a week... something like Wed-Thurs-Fri-Sat (night)... Sun (morning)-Mon-Tue-Wed...

with Wednesday sometime in the evening I guess?

Edited by aylbert

Can we establish a standard day? Say each Friday the schedule moves forward? Giving us Fri-Thurs to complete the games? or move forward on Monday? Giving us Mon-Sun? Rather than say a Monday, then Thursday, then a Tuesday, then Thursday (jumped the gun), then Sunday, then Wednesday... etc

Or if you want to do 2 a week... something like Wed-Thurs-Fri-Sat (night)... Sun (morning)-Mon-Tue-Wed...

with Wednesday sometime in the evening I guess?

I wud say 2 times a week is the best bet. We will get through more seasons.

Yeah, Im definitely worried about not getting all my games in. I have 6 games and have only played one

Yeah, on the one hand, I would like this to be an active league, but I also don't think we should rush things. I would say advancing the schedule once a week is good...don't push it with two.

I keep getting a server down message... can play regular xbox live games, but GM connected boots me out

That's been happening to me off and on, also. Sometimes wen I go into GM Connected, it tells me I'm not signed in to the EA servers, but I can play regular online games just fine. It's a pretty buggy mode.

Yeah i think gm connected is down right now. If you dont get the games done then it automatically sims all unplayed games. If we advance per week then itll take about 3 months to play a full season.

That seems cool...let's try a full season with advancing once per week (on a set day, like alybert suggested) and then after the season we can decide if we want to speed things up for season two.

Anaheim, Los Angeles, San Jose, Winnipeg, Boston. Come play the Hurricanes!!!!

I sent you two requests last night but you signed off both times lol.

I'm tied up for the rest of tonight but I'll be on tomorrow. What time works for you? Name one between 5 and 11 pm and I'll be there.