GDT: Devils @ Blackhawks (8:30PM EDT)

Marshall

Brodeur needs to finally break down and get himself a new chest protector. Is he still using the same one he broke into the league with? It seems like he gets stung by at least one puck a game these days.

I think Doc mentioned a few games ago that he is on his second or third chest protector since the beginning of his professional career. Doesn't seem like a lot to me.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me crazy, but I'm calling a 4-2 DEVILS VICTORY! (I type this while I guzzle Lou's KoolAid from a pitcher)

Oh so close!! :burn:

I will put my streak on the line and put up the new GDT tomorrow morning. :pray:

I say we start riding the hot hand....if you post the GDT and they win, you keep doing it until they lose....

Good soild win by the Devils last night over the SCC Blackhawks. The team played very well until Brodeur went down with the bruised elbow and had to leave the game. The team let down for a bit but it was Hedberg that made some great saves to keep them in the game and ahead at the time. Devils did what they had to do late in the 3rd to win the game although it got a little scary there at the end. Now just need to carry this win over to home ice tomorrow night and beat up the Rangers for their 1st win at home this season.

Good soild win by the Devils last night over the SCC Blackhawks. The team played very well until Brodeur went down with the bruised elbow and had to leave the game. The team let down for a bit but it was Hedberg that made some great saves to keep them in the game and ahead at the time. Devils did what they had to do late in the 3rd to win the game although it got a little scary there at the end. Now just need to carry this win over to home ice tomorrow night and beat up the Rangers for their 1st win at home this season.

First home win and first back to back wins tomorrow night! Let's do it boys! Reallllllly sad that I am typing this going into game 15