GDT 6: Devils @ Jets

NJDEVS1730

I thought that a GDT all the way from the UK may be what the doctor ordered and get the devils their first win of the season. The first win of many.

So we face off tonight at the MTS Centre against a Jets team that has started the season 2-3-0. They are currently 6th in their division but of course the division only consists of 7 teams in the West. They are on a 3 game losing streak so confidence will be low.

We need to take advantage of this. Schneider starts in net and I smell a shutout. Score early and keep the pressure on. If we can build a lead, I think the team can keep it this time.

So, tonight is big. I will be up at 1am to watch and will be cheering all the way.

LETS GO DEVILS. TONIGHT THE DEVILS PUT THE 'W' in 'W'innipeg.

Watched my Vikings get obliterated today, so only fitting that the devils lose in similar fashion, #hopingimwrong.

It's so funny how both teams have been over the last 5 years. Vikes make the NFCC in 2010 and implode, the Devils go to SCF and it looks like their imploding. Both team riddled with bad coaching staff from top to bottom.