The Official 2014 Trade Deadline Thread

Derlique

Obviously the day's not over yet, and sometimes these "bad at first glance" deals pay unexpected dividends, but damn if the Devils don't look like they're headed towards the top of the "Deadline Day Losers" list...

Obviously the day's not over yet, and sometimes these "bad at first glance" deals pay unexpected dividends, but damn if the Devils don't look like they're headed towards the top of the "Deadline Day Losers" list...

Well, at least it'll be the one consistent thing. They were there last year, too.

Something has to be going on, though. Remember, the Nieuwendyk/Langenbrunner trade wasn't announced until an hour or more after the deadline. 

Maybe the charity game at the Rock tonight will brighten my mood.

goddamnit - didn't realize it was retweeted by feisty into my feed. i don't follow any of the bullsh!t and thought he'd be better than that.

Hey I got duped too, someone put it into my feed first. The one time I didn't click on the handle to double check. That's what I get for multi-tasking.

Edited by thefiestygoat

I can't believe Garth Snow didn't ship off Vanek.  What a fvcking idiot.

Prepared to eat crow here if a trade does turn up, but if he butchered this...

Maybe the stupidity of Garth Snow will keep the ineptitude of Lou Lamoriello blanketed. Terrible thought if Glen Sather is now the Metro area's top GM.

Edited by TheRedStorm