2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

just disgusted... seriously this is the year for zero satisfaction for devils fans..these losers will end up winning the cup..thats just the kind of luck/ season its been for us

Rangers-Wild finals. Puke.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not celebrating anything yet - this has been a weird playoffs.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Regrettable self quote.

fvck everything about this season. Seriously, zero satisfaction anywhere. Rags-Wild final, book it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

My Colorado-Pittsburgh final shat itself pretty early. I picked Montreal over Boston in seven, just because I was tired of everyone saying there was no way Boston wasn't taking the East. Now I'm praying for them to get through. I don't think New York has a shot over Boston.

I can understand where you guys are coming from but I live in a part of the states that doesn't have much interest in hockey and I'm not much for watching games anymore. Really, if the Devils aren't in the playoffs then I could care less who wins.

Plus hockey is my favorite sport, but I don't really watch any other sport to begin with so I'm actually not a big sports fan. Movies come first and foremost in my canon of interests.

Edited by CarpathianForest

I can understand where you guys are coming from but I live in a part of the states that doesn't have much interest in hockey and I'm not much for watching games anymore. Really, if the Devils aren't in the playoffs then I could care less who wins.

Plus hockey is my favorite sport, but I don't really watch any other sport to begin with so I'm actually not a big sports fan. Movies come first and foremost in my canon of interests.

There's a big difference between not caring who wins if the Devils are out and pulling for the Rangers to win, I don't care if its against Los Angeles or Minnesota. fvck the Rangers.

If the Rangers win then the Rangers win. Silver lining: Lou might decide to ice a solid team in response.

Please no...desperate Lou isn't a pretty sight (MMM disaster in '06, the Kovy/Volch/Tallinder spending spree that put us in cap hell in '09).

Besides if missing the playoffs two straight years isn't enough to amp up the urgency level then it's time for Lou to retire anyway.

Crosby and Malkin are a couple of little bitches. This is on them.

Well mainly Crosby, at least Malkin competed in the playoffs.  Crosby pulled a Langencancer dissapearing act.

Well this was certainly disappointing. Pittsburgh just didn't put in the effort and it just sorta snowballed from their. From what I saw of game 7, Pens dominated in shots but the Rags were good in limiting big scoring chances, blocking shots, keeping things to the outside. Last 10 minutes it never really seemed like Pittsburgh would score.

Rags will be going against a very tough team in the ECF...and then the Finals (if they get that far)

They've already played the maximum amount of playoff games. Another long hard slog and they're only halfway their (and they're about to face better goaltending)

Like 2012 I think they will run out of gas and peter out. Habs in 6 or Bruins in 5.

They are still a long way from a Cup

Edited by '7'