The Non-Haters Guide to the NHL

ghdi

HAHA

Remember when Scott Stevens kept hitting everyone in the head, and we all thought it was great until years later when we found out that concussions are really bad? Elias probably should've told him to stop doing that.
Edited by mrthemike

Nope I hate Lundqvist. But above all else, no one makes my blood,pressure boil more than Letang,Hartnell and Lucic. A lot of times I actually support some of the more hated guys around the NHL though like Crosby

I really don't dislike anyone hugely for no reason. I mean, you could put Avery in there, but we all hate him and not just us Devils fans. Crosby, I don't hate personally, I just hate the way the NHL treats certain players compared to the rest.

However, pretty much the entirety of the Flyers I really do not like. They're so stuck on their "Broad St. Bullies" mentality, that they can't see it's what kills their chances in games. They go down, like Tuesday 2-0 and bam, guys start throwing elbows, checking Marty, just general bullsh!t because they can't take losing. They start to whine, they cry and they stop playing the game right. This annoys me to no end. If you can't lose with a little dignity, stop playing.

Edited by ATLL765

I don't really hate Lundqvist, and it's actually kind of hard to hate many of the players on this generation's Rangers (Richards is a good guy, Gaborik keeps to himself, Lundqvist is Lundqvist); it's not like the old days, they're pretty clean these days. Rangers fans on the other hand....

However, the Flyers, ugh... What a scumbag roster for a scumbag fan-base... They're dirty in every possible way a hockey player can be, including hygiene. Someone give them a haircut or at least a supply of shampoo for the team shower..

I hate Lundqvist but respect him much like I did with Richter. Still, I will always talk sh!t about him to my brother and other Rangers fans. I've heard he's really pleasant with fans that have met him though.

Yeah from a buddy of mine that went to a signing I heard that when he wanted a picture with him, the security guard rushed him and Lundqvist was like "relax he just wants a picture" but being a good guy and a Ranger makes hatred even easier. And on that topic, I know I should despise Giroux he's such a beast. Why does he have to be a Flyer?

I dunno, I find it pretty easy to hate the current crop of Rangers, even Lundqvist. At worst (or is it best?), I'm apathetic about some of them.

Like a lot of people here, I always had a lot of respect for Adam Graves. I never could hate Mike Richter either, regardless of how good he was or how often he beat us.

All the talk of what a nice guy Lundqvist is got me to start to warm up to him over the lockout. I realized that my reasons for disliking him were pretty silly and shallow, and respected his accomplishments thus far in his career. I could finally admit that he's possibly the best goalie in the game right now and, on top of that, a pretty damn classy guy. This game should be so lucky as to have an ambassador like him.

Then the puck dropped and I came back to my senses. He's a fraud who hides behind an impenetrable wall of pads and fraternizes with Justin Bieber. YOUR SHOULDERS AREN'T THAT HIGH, YOU KING NOTHING SACK OF DONKEY FARTS!!!

God, it's good to be back.

All the talk of what a nice guy Lundqvist is got me to start to warm up to him over the lockout. I realized that my reasons for disliking him were pretty silly and shallow, and respected his accomplishments thus far in his career. I could finally admit that he's possibly the best goalie in the game right now and, on top of that, a pretty damn classy guy. This game should be so lucky as to have an ambassador like him.

Then the puck dropped and I came back to my senses. He's a fraud who hides behind an impenetrable wall of pads and fraternizes with Justin Bieber. YOUR SHOULDERS AREN'T THAT HIGH, YOU KING NOTHING SACK OF DONKEY FARTS!!!

God, it's good to be back.

This...this is glorious :lol:

And amen to that. Hatred fully renewed, ah it's nice

Some guys I just think are fvckers – they just irritate the living sh!t out of me and I’d just love to bitchslap them for simply existing in their self-righteous or whatever little way.

Dan Hinote – it may have been the way his stupid little lips were put on…

Owen Nolan – it may have been his AMAZINGLY stupid teeth and stupid little – blhhh I tried – I tried very hard to like him

Chris Pronger - how can we forget

Mike Rebiero luckily I don’t have to watch that much – but he’s done enough to make me cringe when I hear the name.

Carcillo – he could make the list, but I might enjoy his being in the game kind of too, like I always hated it when Tucker or Domi did something seriously harmful – you can sometimes almost like them.

Loved hating Avery and Theo Fleury.

Then you have a$$holes – like Hartnell – they aren’t so bad really but they’re just a$$holes – fine good hockey and all but I just don’t enjoy watching them. Or huge disappointments like Tkachuk – who always have an excuse so you can’t even – uhh! I just --- blhahhh

With Pronger gone not so many of the guys left annoy me. No one is quite – I guess good enough yet still and jackass for no reason to hate. The scrubs like Cooke and stuff – who cares? They have to be them – they don't need my hatred. My hatred might accidentally give them purpose - no one wants that for knobs like that. A stupid person who wants to behated - such a nothing. A smart one like Claude is endlessly amusing -- see but when Claude wasn't on my team he sort of did nothing for me, I felt sorry for him is all, plus he's so creative - I admire anything elevated to an art form.

and Queen Henrik is an arrogant jackass. Good guy my ass. I can't stand Good Guys - because the attitude is so fvcking superior. Awe he's just a doting fan - let him worship me. fvck you! and he's ugly as sin. weak chin, stupid fake teeth - yeah try mask it with facial scruff your head is all messed up shaped. Anyone who sports well maintained scruff is a JACKASS - no question. Its FAKE - fake relaxed - fake FAKE FAKE! PUKE...

Oh -- and anyone that can be called "classy" is a hands down peckerwood. Athletes aren't classy - if they are somethign is WRONG. Athletes are good sports. They can even be a scholar and a gentleman -- but not classy -- a gigolo is classy

NOW I'm all irritated -- and it's ELEVEN EFFING THIRTY SIX :rant: sh!t!!! I want to be ASLEEP!!! :rant::argh:

Edited by Pepperkorn