Holik signs with NJ

Jake

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If nothing else happened today, I'd be very very happy.

IN LOU WE TRUST! :koolaid:

I think some people are forgetting about that very thing. It's been long and crazy and full of surprises, and in a lot of ways this first day has felt like a week. But this offseason has a looooooong way to go, and this was just Day One. October's still a way off.

I think some people are forgetting about that very thing. It's been long and crazy and full of surprises, and in a lot of ways this first day has felt like a week. But this offseason has a looooooong way to go, and this was just Day One. October's still a way off.

Totally agree. I don't see Lou going into the season with only $1.5M of cap room. Trades are gonna be made, and Lou has a better history with trades than he does with UFAs.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realise we were in your graceful presence. Let me re-do everything I just said...

Holik sucks..blahblah...traitor..blahblah...

happy now asswhole?

Haha, that's cute. Just admit you guys are just as fickle as other fans. Just like if Lou signs Avery, you'll all fall in love with him, as well.

Haha, that's cute. Just admit you guys are just as fickle as other fans. Just like if Lou signs Avery, you'll all fall in love with him, as well.

That would NEVER happen with Avery. Plus he will never be a Devils as long as Brodeur is here so that means never. Fvck Avery and hope no one signs this moron.

that's the best you can do? you are weak.

No. Weak is posting on a Dev website while your Rags are making moves. Grow up, leave the basement, get a mortgage and put away the Playstation and keyboard.

You and your team will always suck.

No. Weak is posting on a Dev website while your Rags are making moves. Grow up, leave the basement, get a mortgage and put away the Playstation and keyboard.

You and your team will always suck.

hahaha. you're adorable. So, if the Rangers suck, what does that say about the Devils? Oh right, the Rangers didnt win 7 of 8 and then beat them in the play-offs in 5 games. Never lived in the basement, have a mortgage that I easily pay, and havent played a video game in years.

No, no, no and no. Holik stinks and I don't like him. While the Rolston signing is the right person at the right time for the right price, Holik just makes this team older and slower. Many of you said we now have the best 4th line in hockey...that may be so, but it's looking to be the most expensive as well. I don't know what Lou sees in Holik but I hope his judgement is right...I just don't see the logic in this signing.

Also, as a side note, I find it funny that before FA, everyone was screaming for change and new blood. Now, everyone is ecstatic the Devs are "bringing the band back together". Didn't we all give Colorado sh!t about this at last years trade deadline? For me, Tolston works just fine but Holik is a big mistake.

hahaha. you're adorable. So, if the Rangers suck, what does that say about the Devils? Oh right, the Rangers didnt win 7 of 8 and then beat them in the play-offs in 5 games. Never lived in the basement, have a mortgage that I easily pay, and havent played a video game in years.

Yea, but have you kissed a girl yet?

:boogie:

Our defense didn't let in that many goals last year, it would be nice to upgrade but it really isnt broken.

Are you kidding?!? The Devils lack of a puck moving d-man killed them all year long, especially in the playoffs. This team missed Rafalski a hell of alot more than Gomez.

Rolston is a good sign and Holik is an ok sign, depending on what other signings/trades Lou makes. But a bonafide #1 offensive d-man is a must if this team is serious about competing for a Cup next year.