It's time, Who gets fired?

LucifersDog

The goalies have problems! The defense is weak and getting weaker. The PP is terrible !  The PK isn't working ! Lou thinks Janssen is a saviour ! The offense is weak and getting weaker !

So who gets fired? We are half way into this season 23 of 48 games.

Don't use the excuse Mary has back problems !

The minor coaches, Terreri, Stevens, Bare and Shaw. should they be fired? I don't think so.

DeBoer, I don't think so he hasn't had the talent to overcome the issues.

Lou in a heart beat he has missed judged the talent and combinations for chemistry.

Bye Lou. Got the guts Jeff?

Ugh. Yeah, life sucks, but let's give the team a few games when the abilities and MENTAL boost come back with #30 in the pipes.

I don't think anyone should get fired. I think Moose should be cut, there's simply no use for him... he isn't even a half-decent back-up any more it seems.

That explains the shi$ty  PP  and PK and the terrible offense. Fire Moose. Are you hockey knowledgeable?

Much of this is on Lou

We lost 50+ goals in not resigning Sykora and Parise. Those goals need to be made up...they weren't. Half assed attempt with Butler...we needed to re rign Sykora and signed someone like Semin, or SOMEONE that could make up the offense

Salvador on the idiotic thank you contract. He should've been let go

Much of this is on Lou

We lost 50+ goals in not resigning Sykora and Parise. Those goals need to be made up...they weren't. Half assed attempt with Butler...we needed to re rign Sykora and signed someone like Semin, or SOMEONE that could make up the offense

obviously not much we could've done with Parise, but yes letting Sykora go and doing pretty much nothing in the offseason is a bullsh!t move.

We had a good start to the season but CLEARLY its catching back up to us.  we look absolutely flat out there, its gross.

it'll be nice to get Zubs back, but i believe something else needs to be done

Salvador stinks. Going with a 40 yr old tandem in goal was questionable at best.

Lou got lucky last year. Time for a new GM and scouting staff too. If this team tanks it, I dont see ownership taking it too well off the SC finals trip.

lou needs to get creative and tsrat making changes. i look at every other team and everyone else made drastic changes to their teams.

only the devils have not. & forget about kovalchuck that was ages ago..

either it starts now or lou time has come time to pull the plug...

Edited by Devilsrock01

Am I alone thinking maybe putting Stevens in charge of our defense is a mistake? It is the exact same group of guys as last year but they look noticeably worse this year. Either Stevens is bitin more than he can chew or Robinson really was that good or both.

robinson was really that good

I say Kevin Clark gets the axe.  His time with the team clearly just needs to come to an end

OK DEVILS ARMY- I'VE JUST BEEN NOTIFIED OF MY TERMINATION. SO STAAAAAAAAAND UP- AND WAVE. GOOOOODBYYYYYYYYE!!!! AND DON'T FORGET TO GET PUMPED WITH PFIIIIIIISTER ENNNNNEEERGY!!!!

I'm not going to lay this at PDB's feet. He doesn't have much to work with. The responsibility for this sh!t show rests squarely on Lou's shoulders.

He fell asleep not making other plans when Parise split, he didn't re-sign Sykora, he re-signed Sal based on a fluke playoff performance, signed Janssen AND Barch, and re-signed Moose when he should have either given a shot to kinkaid/Wedgewood or gone after a younger backup.

It's all on Lou. He got us into this mess. He needs to get us out.

Much of this is on Lou

This is exactly how I feel, too. I really wanted Lou to go hard after Semin also, and look how he's doing now in Carolina. Maybe we can get lucky in the next offseason if he doesn't re-sign, but who knows what kind of contract he will get.

An already mediocre offense was significantly downgraded this offseason and everyone on the team was expected to be better to make up for it. I won't be so quick to say Lou screwed the team over yet, since he has a way of making things work, but it sure looks like the team is in trouble at the moment. How much longer will it be before our major issues are addressed?

But how else will I know when to wave my towel?

OK DEVILS ARMY- I'VE JUST BEEN NOTIFIED OF MY TERMINATION. SO STAAAAAAAAAND UP- AND WAVE. GOOOOODBYYYYYYYYE!!!! AND DON'T FORGET TO GET PUMPED WITH PFIIIIIIISTER ENNNNNEEERGY!!!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Exactly the kind of replies I was hoping for, love it