Minor League Hockey Jerseys

Okay, so I'm looking to expand my jersey collection beyond the Devils. Maybe I'm too much of a homer but I can't see myself wearing many other NHL jerseys too often, and since jerseys cost so much, I want something I'll wear alot.

So, I'm thinking a minor league team or two. NHL affiliate doesn't matter because really, how many people on a regular basis are going to even recognise the jersey let alone know who it's an affiliate of?

So, any suggestions on some nice jerseys? Right now I'm leaning towards the Manitoba Moose because, well, there's this whole moose theme in my mother's living room. Beyond that, I'm wide open to suggestions.

I'm also considering a Chiefs jersey from Slapshot, 'cause I'm a nerd.

Love the Hitmen jersey!

And the Chiefs jersey is a must have!

How bout UK cuz they have the best schedules!! They get a different babe every year.

:hail:UK schedules :clap:

An of course, a throwback And patriotic

post-909-1179552079_thumb.jpgpost-909-1179552090_thumb.jpg

post-909-1179552064_thumb.jpg

post-909-1179552064_thumb.jpg

post-909-1179552079_thumb.jpg

post-909-1179552090_thumb.jpg

I have that USA jersey. It's a roller hockey jersey so it's different than a jersey you might be used to wearing. There are no patches or anything sewn on, it's all sublimated. It's a cool design though, my Rutgers roller hockey team got our jerseys from the same company.

Personally, I like wearing classic throwback jerseys like my Gretzky Oilers jersey. I hear what you're saying about wearing other NHL jerseys, but I don't feel like I'm wearing an Oilers jersey when I have it on, it just feels like I'm wearing a classic hockey jersey with no emphasis on the team. Obviously if it is a Rangers or Flyers jersey, that is totally different.

You can always get an international jersey, I have a few of those. The good thing about those is that if you get a player put on, you don't have to worry about him being traded.

... I'm wearing a classic hockey jersey with no emphasis on the team. Obviously if it is a Rangers or Flyers jersey, that is totally different.

:lol:

Yeah, I wouldn't even buy a jersey in Downtown Disney cuz it was Philthy colors! Get this, some real marketing genius decided to make this Disney hockey jersey with Goofy or Pluto on it, and with the team name Devil Dogs, orange and black!! WTF!?! Idiots. I'd have bought it and worn it to games if it had been even close to red white and black. :noclue: Idiots. :doh1:

Found another Jersey I'm getting!!

post-909-1179614578_thumb.jpg

I have that USA jersey. It's a roller hockey jersey so it's different than a jersey you might be used to wearing. There are no patches or anything sewn on, it's all sublimated. It's a cool design though, my Rutgers roller hockey team got our jerseys from the same company.

Personally, I like wearing classic throwback jerseys like my Gretzky Oilers jersey. I hear what you're saying about wearing other NHL jerseys, but I don't feel like I'm wearing an Oilers jersey when I have it on, it just feels like I'm wearing a classic hockey jersey with no emphasis on the team. Obviously if it is a Rangers or Flyers jersey, that is totally different.

You can always get an international jersey, I have a few of those. The good thing about those is that if you get a player put on, you don't have to worry about him being traded.

I was thinking if I had to go another NHL team, I could probably handle the Canadians, Oilers, or the throwback Canucks jersey.

The team USA jersey seems neat, I like the idea of the sublimated designs. Are there still jerseys floating around from the old Roller Hockey league of the mid-90s? I was really into that league for like a week...

I was thinking if I had to go another NHL team, I could probably handle the Canadians, Oilers, or the throwback Canucks jersey.

The team USA jersey seems neat, I like the idea of the sublimated designs. Are there still jerseys floating around from the old Roller Hockey league of the mid-90s? I was really into that league for like a week...

Hahaha yea the RHI!! I had a Rockin Rollers jersey and a San Diego Barracudas jersey. Too bad that was like 10 years ago so neither of them fit me anymore. You might be able to find one on ebay if you're real lucky. Other than that there's no stores or anything that sell them. There are a few "pro" roller hockey leagues across the nation, but none of them are as big as the RHI was. Probably the top level of roller hockey now is just the IIHF InLine tournament each June/July.

Hahaha yea the RHI!! I had a Rockin Rollers jersey and a San Diego Barracudas jersey. Too bad that was like 10 years ago so neither of them fit me anymore. You might be able to find one on ebay if you're real lucky. Other than that there's no stores or anything that sell them. There are a few "pro" roller hockey leagues across the nation, but none of them are as big as the RHI was. Probably the top level of roller hockey now is just the IIHF InLine tournament each June/July.

The Rockin' Rollers!

I couldn't remember the name to save my life. But now that you mention it, it's all coming back. The Bruce Springsteen/Elvis hybrid logo...ahhh those were the days.

Didn't they actually draft Bruce one year?

A cursory glace of eBay shows nothing Rockin' Roller related...ah well...one day...

Edited by thelastonealive

One of the refs that usually works my games used to play for the Rockin' Rollers. His name is Joe Ondrosh, I never got to see him play in the RHI, but he occasionally wears his Rockin' Rollers jersey to open puck shoots :)

Okay, so I'm looking to expand my jersey collection beyond the Devils. Maybe I'm too much of a homer but I can't see myself wearing many other NHL jerseys too often, and since jerseys cost so much, I want something I'll wear alot.

So, I'm thinking a minor league team or two. NHL affiliate doesn't matter because really, how many people on a regular basis are going to even recognise the jersey let alone know who it's an affiliate of?

So, any suggestions on some nice jerseys? Right now I'm leaning towards the Manitoba Moose because, well, there's this whole moose theme in my mother's living room. Beyond that, I'm wide open to suggestions.

I'm also considering a Chiefs jersey from Slapshot, 'cause I'm a nerd.

You might want to check out my website for unusual hockey t-shirts.

http://www.shirtking.biz/page7.html

I have access to logos of almost all minor pro, chl, euro and misc teams.

how can u not want a shirt with Altona Thirsty Vampires on it-one of the best hockey team names ever-lol.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.