St Patricks Day Suite w/ Green, Red and white Jersey for each person i

Gotham

Hello everyone

I am looking into getting a suite for the March 17th game

The Devils will wear the original red and green jerseys for one night ONLY, March 17th vs Pittsburgh. Be there for this very

special event in style with your friends and family in a luxury suite. Everybody in the party will receive a Devils red, white and green jersey!

a suite for 20 people we would would get 24 beers 24 bottled water, I am unsure of soda numbers. Finger foods are included as well.

The price for the suite is $6500 this comes out to $325 per person. If we get a total of 20 paid seats the price will drop to about

$295 a seat.

Please feel free to forward this email to any one who may be interested.

you can contact me via bowbowland@aol.com

or pm me

Hello everyone

I am looking into getting a suite for the March 17th game

The Devils will wear the original red and green jerseys for one night ONLY, March 17th vs Pittsburgh. Be there for this very

special event in style with your friends and family in a luxury suite. Everybody in the party will receive a Devils red, white and green jersey!

a suite for 20 people we would would get 24 beers 24 bottled water, I am unsure of soda numbers. Finger foods are included as well.

The price for the suite is $6500 this comes out to $325 per person. If we get a total of 20 paid seats the price will drop to about

$295 a seat.

Please feel free to forward this email to any one who may be interested.

you can contact me via bowbowland@aol.com

or pm me

Does anyone have any ideas what the jerseys are going to cost in the store? This may be a decent deal depending on what they are going to charge for the jersey....

Does anyone have any ideas what the jerseys are going to cost in the store? This may be a decent deal depending on what they are going to charge for the jersey....

Are they selling the jerseys ? I was not aware that they were? I would be interested as well.

Are they selling the jerseys ? I was not aware that they were? I would be interested as well.

Yea they are selling the jerseys, but they won't be the same as the ones the players wear. According to my interpretation of a post by OfficialDL the other day, who to my understanding is a Devils employee, the players will wear Edge jerseys but the retail ones will be the old-style jerseys. It's kinda lame the retail ones aren't exactly the same but I like the old-style jerseys more than the Edge anyway.

So to answer your question yes they will be sold, probably starting in February also according to OfficialDL.

Im sure these are for replica jerseys and not authentics. Also, last time I checked, Suites did not include unlimited food like the fire and ice lounge seats do. On the fence about this deal, If it was maybe $200 a person, it might be worth it, but at $295-325 per person? You might as well just buy the jersey yourself... What do u guys think?

Im sure these are for replica jerseys and not authentics. Also, last time I checked, Suites did not include unlimited food like the fire and ice lounge seats do. On the fence about this deal, If it was maybe $200 a person, it might be worth it, but at $295-325 per person? You might as well just buy the jersey yourself... What do u guys think?

I have to agree if I can buy a replic jersey why would I put out 6500 and risk not selling all 20 seats well 18 myself and my wife would be going I will have to look in to this

Yea if you're just doing it for the jersey it's definitely not worth it.

If the jersey is going to be $200 in the store, it is probably worth the extra $95 to have a suite ticket with whatever food comes with it...not an amazing deal by any stretch, but would make for a fun night on St. Patty's...

You should do it through a season ticket holder so that you can get the 10% discount.. Let me know the price after the discount and I'll mull it over, although I'm leaning towards going in on this B )

I wonder if someone can call up on behalf of "NJDevs.com" to see if they would give the team's (arguably) biggest fan site some sort of discount?!? Could be a fun evening for us...

If the jersey is going to be $200 in the store, it is probably worth the extra $95 to have a suite ticket with whatever food comes with it...not an amazing deal by any stretch, but would make for a fun night on St. Patty's...

Yea but OfficialDL said it will be a replica, so it's not going to be $200. I assume around the $100 range, probably more at the arena.

EDIT: Actually, it doesn't look like he said it was a replica, but based on the past that's what I assume it will be.

Edited by devilsfan26

Yea but OfficialDL said it will be a replica, so it's not going to be $200. I assume around the $100 range, probably more at the arena.

This will be the make or break point for me. I guess the jerseys will be sold at least a few weeks before the game, so that would allow us to see actual pricing. If the jerseys can be had for $100, then we are way better off buying the jersey and whatever ticket for the game. ...

This will be the make or break point for me. I guess the jerseys will be sold at least a few weeks before the game, so that would allow us to see actual pricing. If the jerseys can be had for $100, then we are way better off buying the jersey and whatever ticket for the game. ...

Actually I just went back and re-read his post and it doesn't look like he said it would be a replica, so it may be a $200 authentic. It's very doubtful though based on other one-time special vintage jersey nights like this. I think they are always replicas and always around $100, with some small difference in the price depending on where you get it from.

Actually I just went back and re-read his post and it doesn't look like he said it would be a replica, so it may be a $200 authentic. It's very doubtful though based on other one-time special vintage jersey nights like this. I think they are always replicas and always around $100, with some small difference in the price depending on where you get it from.

Seems like alot of speculation surrounding the jerseys for sale, and not much concrete information. Looks like I will wait it out and see what happens....

Seems like alot of speculation surrounding the jerseys for sale, and not much concrete information. Looks like I will wait it out and see what happens....

Yea I think it's a safe bet that they will be replicas for about $100 though, they'll definitely be the old style air knit jerseys though based on what OfficialDL said. I doubt they would make the retail versions with fight straps and all when it's not even the same cut as the ones worn on the ice.

I know that OfficialDL said the jerseys available for purchase would be the older style, but I have a feeling they will be Edge jerseys. I don't know why, just a hunch, but I guess we'll see.

Eh I believe him, the barber pole jerseys the Canadiens wore once last year were retailed as older style jerseys. They were also lighter than normal for some reason too.

Eh I believe him, the barber pole jerseys the Canadiens wore once last year were retailed as older style jerseys. They were also lighter than normal for some reason too.

Oh OK, I didn't realize that. I guess it would make sense that it would be the same for us too.

Oh OK, I didn't realize that. I guess it would make sense that it would be the same for us too.

Got a call today to be clear 24 beers 24 waters 24 sodas and finger food

I am a season ticket holder so we will get 10% discount BUT I will only offer

the 10% discount once all 20 seats are sold being I am taking a large risk laying out

$5850 on this if 18 people pay full price (me included) I lose $50 vs $590 I am not looking

to make any money off this just dont want to take a heavy hit If I go for this.

I brought up about the jerseys for sale and he (the rep) had no info.

Edited by Gotham

heh... What if these were the jerseys they gave out to each suite person? LMAO :lol:

njdg1.jpg

njdg2.jpg

Im sure RIOT is not quite the word lol

I asked the rep about it, and he told me that it would be a replica jersey. But the term "replica" can be used VERY loosely. If they gave out some POS jerseys in the suites, people would be beyond furious.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.