OT NHL Center Ice package

Jmorc2003

If you have an extra cable box that isn't used much and a quality internet connection, buy a slingbox and give you parents the install CD so they can watch it that way. Unless they're really not tech inclined. It's the same price as center ice(give or take a few bucks), but it has unlimited potential in watching your TV from basically anywhere. So not only is it a gift for them, it's a gift for you too, lol.

Last few years I got the internet package.  It was about $160for the year and I paid in $20 a month installments.  The cable package was the same price.  I found the internet feed a better value cuz you can watch the games anytime you want.  I have a Roku box I watch it with.

Last few years I got the internet package.  It was about $160for the year and I paid in $20 a month installments.  The cable package was the same price.  I found the internet feed a better value cuz you can watch the games anytime you want.  I have a Roku box I watch it with.

The only issue with the internet package is that you have to then run the video/sound to your TV unless you have a roku box, PS3, xbox, etc. Though most newer PCs now have an HDMI out, which solves this.