Wrestlemania

thelastonealive

This was clearly the worst Wrestlemania in some years though.....

Edge NOT winning Money in the Bank was lame (if I was writing the show he'd have won and cashed it in that night and walked off as champ), the match was goofd, but it seemed like an overdone spotfest with NO flow.... 8 people = too many in the match

Khalil/Kane... unwatchable as expected.....

Seeing Slick and the legends dance around backstge was nifty.... but you have a 4 hour PPV, and you can't make 10 minutes for a RIC FLAIR match and yoiu put this on?? Come on!!!!

Benoit/MVP was actually kinda OK.... shocked not only that Benoit won but HOW

(but then again I marked out and claimed ANYONE that does the ballin' taunt stolen by the Giants deserves continous German Suplexes until their neck snaps :P)

More Trump crap... DON'T CARE.....again you find time for the Boogeyman BUT NOT FLAIR... I hate you Vince

Hall of Fame intros... booed Dusty ... if ya weeeellllll... felt better!

Mr Fuji looked scary near death....

Undertaker/DAVE was better then expected, but Mister Calloway does always put his working boots on for Mania... and the right guy won the match... Dave SUCKS, and Taker deserves his lil legacy....

ECW Originals vs New Breed....

well at this point my stomach was acting up....I looked at the time and figured if I left now went home used a clean bathroom and came back, I'd not miss much..... I turned out to be right but had more time then i expected, missed this match and the Vince/Trump thing which I could care less about either....

Women's Match... with useless women standing outside.... did I mention about finding a way to put that worthless Kelley Kelley on and NOT Flair yet???

This too... pretty bad... not Melina's fault, she can go and have a decent match.... Ahsley should be flipping burgers within a year if we are lucky....

Cena/HBK:

This was actually VERY good, and delivered in many ways, the slow pace added to the BIG TIME feel of this one (second year in a row Cena's done that)...very back and forth and had 5 spots at the end you SWORE it was over at... I may be no John Cena fan (though the girls in the place seemed to love him :noclue: ), but I'll give him his due... he's delivered two years in a row...

by FAR the best match on the card... hell mighta been the ONLY good one on the card...

like I said, crappy 'Mania all over the place.....

BTW, full blown and funny as hell recap of the event :)

http://wrestling.insidepulse.com/articles/...lemania-07.html

(no not by me :P)

well mister moustique, thou art a better man then II :hail:

I found it to be excessivley average and I am glad I didn't pay nor even eat really to watch this sucker, I left a $15 tip to be nice for taking the seat, and didn't even that much money back in it... I think I am buying the DVD for the HOF Ceremony at the most!

Dark Match: Flair and Carlito beat Shane Helms and Chavo Guererro.

And again it's a TOTAL disgrace that a legend like Flair is in a WHO CARES Dark Match, while the sluts, whores, has beens, never weres and Donald Trump are on the 65 minutes too long 4 hour PPV.....

*ugh*

I wasn't for the Trump thing either when I found out it was going to happen but it was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. The match wasn't really that bad, it was one of Lashley's better matches, plus Trump really didn't do anything but talk and hit Vince a few times, he also took a stunner which I respect him for since he didn't have to do that. Plus you had Austin back for some entertainment and seeing Vince getting his head shaved was too funny. Give it a chance Crasher it wasn't that bad. Now Shawn tapping out to Cena's stfu aka crappy submission move was the worst part of the night, yes even worse than Khali crushing Kane and standing on him to get a 3 count.

I wasn't for the Trump thing either when I found out it was going to happen but it was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. The match wasn't really that bad, it was one of Lashley's better matches, plus Trump really didn't do anything but talk and hit Vince a few times, he also took a stunner which I respect him for since he didn't have to do that. Plus you had Austin back for some entertainment and seeing Vince getting his head shaved was too funny. Give it a chance Crasher it wasn't that bad. Now Shawn tapping out to Cena's stfu aka crappy submission move was the worst part of the night, yes even worse than Khali crushing Kane and standing on him to get a 3 count.

I think what's made it unbearable for me is how Vince's stupid and out of date ego has turned a mild novelty match into what was billed as the MAIN ATTRACTION FOR THE SHOW... and it wasn't even about the flipping MATCH anymore at that point.... it was about Vince and this other rotten old guy who hates the business and came out and said so on many occasions!!! You know what happened to the "WWE doesn't need celebrites, the WRESTLERS are now the celebrites ???: :noclue:

I'll buy it on DVD cause I own them all on DVD I may watch it once and that's it... and in the future when I think of this show the only thing I will really think of is Cena/HBK

and people need to start being fair to Cena now... this is two years in a row he DELIVERED on Wrestlemania at the highest level at the highest stage !!!

and people need to start being fair to Cena now... this is two years in a row he DELIVERED on Wrestlemania at the highest level at the highest stage !!!

No, he sucks. HBK carried his ass through the match as did HHH last year. Those 2 guys could make me look like I had a good match. They are trying to make Cena become sorta a new Hogan for kids. He gets his ass kicked the whole match than comes back and does a few moves and wins. The only difference is you never heard Hogan get booed or a Hogan sucks chant when he was a face.

And again it's a TOTAL disgrace that a legend like Flair is in a WHO CARES Dark Match, while the sluts, whores, has beens, never weres and Donald Trump are on the 65 minutes too long 4 hour PPV.....

*ugh*

Hence why I did not order it! Like Bobby Heenan said: "Its Unfair to Flair".

No, he sucks. HBK carried his ass through the match as did HHH last year. Those 2 guys could make me look like I had a good match. They are trying to make Cena become sorta a new Hogan for kids. He gets his ass kicked the whole match than comes back and does a few moves and wins. The only difference is you never heard Hogan get booed or a Hogan sucks chant when he was a face.

Fans were dumber back then

People believed everything the TV told you to do... they said.. CHEER THIS GUY he's a great American and who cares that he can't wrestle better then a plate of cheap wings? We say YOU MUST LOVE HIM, and people do....

HHH pre-2000 Quad surgery I'd believe you on..... but I'm saying the INTENSITYand big match FEEL, and quite honesty it's become too much the "cool" thing to Boo Cena now.... I'm not saying I'm his biggest fan

but the man held his own end on the big stage again this year

PS, I've been booing Hogan since 1983 :P

Hence why I did not order it! Like Bobby Heenan said: "Its Unfair to Flair".

Agreed, but we go to hooters to watch WWE PPVs, so all we do is eat :koolaid:

Now TNA PPVs we get at my house!!

Lockdown's got me sorta pumped up now.... if only they toss Russo into the electric steel cage!!! :clap:

HHH pre-2000 Quad surgery I'd believe you on..... but I'm saying the INTENSITYand big match FEEL, and quite honesty it's become too much the "cool" thing to Boo Cena now.... I'm not saying I'm his biggest fan

It was great in 06, Cena being booed out of the CAA as if he had a Rangers jersey on!

Im surprised Crash wasnt the FIRST one in here. :rofl:

I was too busy being sick from bad batches of wings and computer stress :P

I was the ONLY one to recap it though :thumbsup:

It was great in 06, Cena being booed out of the CAA as if he had a Rangers jersey on!

Oh I know I was there too... Angle was the most over guy in the place.... thing of beauty ;)

I know everyone is talking about how Flair should have been on the card but there was no set up for a match for him and who the hell wants to see him fight Carlito yet again. Flair needed to retire a few years ago. He can't do what he use to be able to do in the ring anymore. He is only doing it because he got divorced and lost a lot of money.

Fans were dumber back then

People believed everything the TV told you to do... they said.. CHEER THIS GUY he's a great American and who cares that he can't wrestle better then a plate of cheap wings? We say YOU MUST LOVE HIM, and people do....

PS, I've been booing Hogan since 1983 :P

Agreed, but we go to hooters to watch WWE PPVs, so all we do is eat :koolaid:

I know everyone is talking about how Flair should have been on the card but there was no set up for a match for him and who the hell wants to see him fight Carlito yet again. Flair needed to retire a few years ago. He can't do what he use to be able to do in the ring anymore. He is only doing it because he got divorced and lost a lot of money.

I hate that Shawn Michaels lost, I'm glad I didn't order it...boooooo

Watched the Hall Of Fame thing though...Mr Fugi DOES look freaky.....From what I saw Shawn Michales wife Rebecca looked wayy better than I've ever seen her look...

I'm still going to say HBk's the best talker...but I'm all about HBK....

Cena is the best talker in the company now? No way... Mr. Kennedyyyyyyyyyyyy........Kennedyyyyyyyyyyyyy is light years ahead of Cena and he is the real future of sports entertainment as long as the WWE doesn't fvck up.