GDT: Broadway Blowhards @ Devils

MadDog2020

In this article, the Devils say they'd like it if the place isn't filled with Rag fans tonight: http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2015/04/devils_players_would_appreciate_if_last_home_game.html

You know what I'd 'appreciate' Devils? You showing up and making these fvckers work for it, unlike last game.

I'd also 'appreciate' it if the Devils fans that are going make this as miserable an experience for any and all Rag fans as possible. So yeah... Try not to make the night a TOTAL clusterfvck Devils. That's all I ask. LGD.

Edited by MadDog2020

The action in the stands is gonna be more interesting than the on ice product tonight.

This is going to probably be the worst game since the 08 final game of that series. Ranger fans all on board cause of the most likely presidents trophy win, Devils fans not giving a sh!t and really why should we.

Going to be an absolute disaster tonight. I'm just happy it's the last time I have to go this year.

The action in the stands is gonna be more interesting than the on ice product tonight.

This is going to probably be the worst game since the 08 final game of that series. Ranger fans all on board cause of the most likely presidents trophy win, Devils fans not giving a sh!t and really why should we.

Going to be an absolute disaster tonight. I'm just happy it's the last time I have to go this year.

I'm hoping that the Devils fans going tonight show up angry. Don't put up with any bullsh!t. These types of games typically bring out the ass-bottom scum of their fanbase. There will be a$$holes showing up with the express purpose of causing trouble. I hope those types of Rags fans are dealt with accordingly... And by 'accordingly', I mean Devils fans/security knocking their fvcking teeth down their throats. Edited by MadDog2020

I'm hoping that the Devils fans going tonight show up angry. Don't put up with any bullsh!t. These types of games typically bring out the ass-bottom scum of their fanbase. There will be a$$holes showing up with the express purpose of causing trouble. I hope those types of Rags fans are dealt with accordingly... And by 'accordingly', I mean Devils fans/security knocking their fvcking teeth down their throats.

Honestly I don't think our fans will outnumber them enough for us to be able to really fight back much.. That, and they have a strong chance of winning, plus even if they lose they're still a top team in the league so there isn't much to say back to them..

On the plus side, I have $40 or $50 in food credit to burn. Sushi buffet for dinner!

I'm hoping that the Devils fans going tonight show up angry. Don't put up with any bullsh!t. These types of games typically bring out the ass-bottom scum of their fanbase. There will be a$$holes showing up with the express purpose of causing trouble. I hope those types of Rags fans are dealt with accordingly... And by 'accordingly', I mean Devils fans/security knocking their fvcking teeth down their throats.

Actual fights have really died down since moving over from the old arena but I think it's more because of everyone and their cell phones uploading videos to YouTube. People aren't as willing to risk their jobs anymore because of it.

I just expect a lot of yapping tonight.

Edited by Satans Hockey

Honestly I don't think our fans will outnumber them enough for us to be able to really fight back much.. That, and they have a strong chance of winning, plus even if they lose they're still a top team in the league so there isn't much to say back to them..

On the plus side, I have $40 or $50 in food credit to burn. Sushi buffet for dinner!

There are plenty of things to say back to them (one Cup in 75 years, for starters).There's always plenty to mock about that organization, regardless of the fact they have a better team now. Ranger fans have a Yankee attitude, only with Met history... And I don't know what the split will be tonight (50/50 seems like a sound bet), but it's our building and our fans need to sack up and not let these a$$holes march in like they own the place.

Actual fights have really died down since moving over from the old arena but I think it's more because of everyone and their cell phones uploading videos to YouTube. People aren't as willing to risk their jobs anymore because of it.

I just expect a lot of yapping tonight.

Good call on the camera phone thing. I still think there will be fisticuffs tonight though.

Also, if this game gets out of hand on the scoreboard like the other night, I want us gooning sh!t up... Don't sit there and take it. What the hell is there to lose? To use the words of one Rex Ryan- rub a little hot sauce on Kreider's knee. See how he likes it.

Edited by MadDog2020

Either Tootoo or Fraser needs to punch someone's face within the first 5 minutes of this game. You can't let them slaughter us in their building and let them think they are walking into our house to do the same. 

Whether or not we win the game, we need to show up tonight. 

LGD. 

Either Tootoo or Fraser needs to punch someone's face within the first 5 minutes of this game. You can't let them slaughter us in their building and let them think they are walking into our house to do the same.

Whether or not we win the game, we need to show up tonight.

LGD.

Run Talbot into the first row early to set a tone (and yes, Talbot is playing not the Queen). I want it to be nasty, and I want this game played on our terms. fvck them. Of course, we won't do any of this sh!t because this team is meek and devoid of anything resembling testicles... Edited by MadDog2020

You seem like a perfectly normal, well-adjusted human being.  Seriously, there is nothing wrong with you.

MD. You'd better stay home tonight. It's not worth the trouble that you're building yourself toward. Remember, this team is rebuilding a great defense and only needs a few forwards to contend again. Dont get arrested.

Haha yeah I'll be watching this one from the comfort of my living room. If I went tonight, I'd probably end up in jail or the hospital lol.

sometimes people need to remind themselves they are watching 10 grown men at a time try to put an oddly shaped ball into a piece of twine and not fighting world war 3 for the freedom of humankind.

I admit that these games bring out the worst in me sometimes lol... I really can't stand the Rags.

Haha yeah I'll be watching this one from the comfort of my living room. If I went tonight, I'd probably end up in jail or the hospital lol.

I admit that these games bring out the worst in me sometimes lol... I really can't stand the Rags.

I hate them too, but I'm to the point where I just accept that the Rangers are simply better than the Devils right now, and that Ranger fans are going to be even more douchey for a while.  It is what it is.  Though I'll obviously be hoping for someone to take them out in the playoffs, I'm more in "How do the Devils get back to being relevant?" mode, than getting worked up over the Rangers. 

I hate them too, but I'm to the point where I just accept that the Rangers are simply better than the Devils right now, and that Ranger fans are going to be even more douchey for a while.  It is what it is.  Though I'll obviously be hoping for someone to take them out in the playoffs, I'm more in "How do the Devils get back to being relevant?" mode, than getting worked up over the Rangers. 

I'm in the same boat, I want to beat them to shut my Ranger fan friends up, but at the end of the day, this game won't matter when they get bounced in 5 games in the second round. If you're at the game tonight, be loud, support the Devils, and drown out the Rangers fans. No need to stoop to their levels of douchiness. 

LGD!

I've said this before, but I really wish I had a time machine so I can go back to the 98-2004 time period when the Devils were winning cups and the Rags were irrelevant.  Back then I had a bunch of friends in school who were Rags fans but since our team was doing so well and theirs was so pathetic, I decided not to rub it in too much to them or any other Rags fan I saw.  I actually felt sorry for them for a bit.

Now, I would hop into that time machine and just drill it into them constantly about how much their team sucks.  I would show absolutely no mercy.  I would give them the exact same courtesy that their "fans" are giving us now.  I wasted those 6 years and next time the Devils and good and the Rags are terrible, believe me I won't be wasting that opportunity.  No more Mr, Nice Guy.

I've said this before, but I really wish I had a time machine so I can go back to the 98-2004 time period when the Devils were winning cups and the Rags were irrelevant.  Back then I had a bunch of friends in school who were Rags fans but since our team was doing so well and theirs was so pathetic, I decided not to rub it in too much to them or any other Rags fan I saw.  I actually felt sorry for them for a bit.

Now, I would hop into that time machine and just drill it into them constantly about how much their team sucks.  I would show absolutely no mercy.  I would give them the exact same courtesy that their "fans" are giving us now.  I wasted those 6 years and next time the Devils and good and the Rags are terrible, believe me I won't be wasting that opportunity.  No more Mr, Nice Guy.

I rarely get into ribbing anymore.  The main problem is that (as I know from experience) it just seems to escalate too damned quickly these days...next thing you know, that guy you thought could take a joke is now charging you and throwing punches.  Way too much fighting going on over sporting events that, much as we enjoy watching, don't have much effect on our day-to-day existence.  Like when Flyer fans take the "We're the Broad Street Bullies, so when you come into our building wearing our opponents' jersey, we're entitled to sucker-punch you" approach.  And now of course, there's that odd chance you might get stabbed.  In a perfect world, sure, you should be able to bust balls (and have yours busted) without it getting out of control, but a lot of people seem to have very short fuses these days.    

They cancelled the fan fest due to "inclement weather."  My ass, but it's still probably for the best. 

I definitely cannot bring myself to watch tonight, and you couldn't pay me to go.  Here's to hoping that ship gets righted sooner rather than later.