2012 Fantasy Football Draft Finished!

CRASHER

Ok, I dont wake up too early so im going to leave this in here. So the draft can continue and hopefully finish. (otherwise i wouldnt be picking til noon)

I want Laurent Robinson, WR, Jac as my 14th, and Jahvid Best, RB, Detroit as my 15th.

If Masked takes Laurent Robinson, then I want Alshon Jeffrey, WR, Chicago as my 14th, and Jahvid Best, RB, Det as my 15.

If Masked takes Jahvid Best, I want Laurent Robinson, Wr, Jac as my 14, and Legarette Blount, RB, Tampa Bay as my 15th.

Edited by VivaLaFlamme

Figures, 15 minutes after I shutdown for the night.

The Marauders will select WR Davone Bess

post-909-0-16634000-1346842377_thumb.jpg

and in the 15th Dan Bailey K

post-909-0-58513200-1346842401_thumb.jpg

You could have just PM'ed this to CRASHER lol

the guy will email/facebook me 18 times a week....but yet he puts THIS in the wide open....go figure :P

and then there were 8 picks....we got this!!!

CRASHER could possibly rap out four picks if dr ever gets here to draft a backup QB or whatever.

You guys can send CRASHER an autopick later if you're not going to be around, he only has a kicker left and the others drafting don't, besides me. Not to mention lineup requests if you want to start Eli, Nicks, etc.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Who knew of all people it was gonna be DR who derailed the whole damn thing?? :lol:

Has I already have yours and my picks put in at home just don't want to hit the save button....I know Brian's too, and I'm gonna murder Clown for being on a damn plane today :P

You could have just PM'ed this to CRASHER lol

the reason why i did it this way was to make sure someone saw it. lets say masked picked at like 6 am (well he picked at 7 but yea) if i pmed Crash he may not have seen it til 8 or 9 am (not sure when he gets up) this way masked didnt have to wait for his 2nd pick and the draft coulda kept moving (at the time i didnt know Dr would hold it up :P )