GDT SCF GAME 4: NJ DEVILS VS LA KINGS

Onddeck

Alright, alright so it looks like my first ever GDT is a crucial one.

When game time rolls around tomorrow night, I hope everyone is just as siked as they should be. Im grateful I still get the chance to watch my team play and I know Im not the only one. We need to step up..

So drop your cocks and grab your socks. One game at a time, its time to start a rally boys!

Lets fvcking gooo!!

LGD!!! :cheers: :cheers:

http://www.montrealgazette.com/6512873.bin

:cheers:

After 3 games vs. Rags, we were down 2 games to 1, being outscored 8-3.

We're now down 3 games to 0, being outscored 8-2.

It's still possible. Let's go get this Game 4 win !

Sykora expects to be in the lineup for Game 4 on Wednesday night after sitting out the first three games of the finals as a healthy scratch. The two-time NHL champion hasn't played since Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals on May 19.

"It's not my decision," Sykora said. "I just try to stay in shape and be as positive as possible for the guys that are playing. It looks like I'm playing, but you never know. This is my sixth final, so I should be ready to go."

Guess the pressure's off...who knows, now that they'll be in "nothing to lose" mode from here on out (until Game 6 at least, if they get that far), maybe they find a way to get a win or two. Hope's all we got...

There is a poll on NHL.com which is asking:

FAN POLL: 2012 STANLEY CUP FINAL

Who will win the Conn Smythe Trophy?

Anze Kopitar

Drew Doughty

Dustin Brown

Jonathan Quick

They should show that to the players before tonights game. We havent even lost yet and they are planning the awards, probably planning their parade!!

There is a poll on NHL.com which is asking:

They should show that to the players before tonights game. We havent even lost yet and they are planning the awards, probably planning their parade!!

Wow i agree, that is a HUGE slap in the face to the Devs

Win tonight, and I honestly think this series will at least go six games. All the pressure is on L.A. to close it out at home. Play with nothing to lose. Reckless abandon. And, if they're still losing towards the end of the game, I at least want Dustin Brown's head on a stick.

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

I have no idea how we're going to win this game, but if we do, it's a whole new series. This Devils team will not get eliminated in game 5 on home ice. They have too much pride, and if we do our job, the refs will give us a call or 2, just like they did the Queens. Game 6, the pressure's on LA, and, if by some miracle we get to game 7, the Rock will be the loudest building in the world for 1 day. I wouldn't want to be the Kings then. It starts tonight, though. I don't care what we have to do, be creative, be tough, be dirty if you have to, but leave everything on the ice.

Also, the Devils had better be all out of fvcking bubble gum.