GDT SCF GAME 4: NJ DEVILS VS LA KINGS

Onddeck

Finally a win, but let's not get cocky. We are down 3-1. Focus on Game 5 and not being eliminated on home ice once again.

OK, we all know that, but can't we celebrate for 15 minutes at least? That game so friggin nerve racking!

Devils should hand out paper mustaches for everyone Saturday night.

The power of the 'stache!!

That was the hard one. Now we go and take them out on Saturday and have them scared sh*tless at home for game 6. They won't be so happy rehearsing their Stanley Cup presentation game 6....trust me.

Why not this team?

Since I posted in the wrong thread, I'll say it again- feels good to be alive. Now let's get it back to LA. Oh and btw- for those of you who say Marty never steals any games for us, you can stop saying that now. Because he flat out stole this one.

Since I posted in the wrong thread, I'll say it again- feels good to be alive. Now let's get it back to LA. Oh and btw- for those of you who say Marty never steals any games for us, you can stop saying that now. Because he flat out stole this one.

INDEED

Marty carried us on his back and willed us to a WIN

Devils should hand out paper mustaches for everyone Saturday night.

The power of the 'stache!!

That was the hard one. Now we go and take them out on Saturday and have them scared sh*tless at home for game 6. They won't be so happy rehearsing their Stanley Cup presentation game 6....trust me.

Why not this team?

Free Moustache Rides!

We were probably the worse team for most of this game, but gritted out the rough stretches, and had just enough great ones to steal a win. I'm as proud of this team as I've ever been of any, and I'll say that whatever happens going forward.

But now the Kings have reason to be at least a little concerned. Let's go make them A LOT concerned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtLB71TlU1c

We were probably the worse team for most of this game, but gritted out the rough stretches, and had just enough great ones to steal a win. I'm as proud of this team as I've ever been of any, and I'll say that whatever happens going forward.

But now the Kings have reason to be at least a little concerned. Let's go make them A LOT concerned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtLB71TlU1c

I LOVE that you posted Tyrion's speech. So great!! I am so proud of this team tonight!! What a win, finally... Feels great to be alive... To extend this dream run a few more days at the least... There will be hockey at the Rock again this June!! I BELIEVE!! DEVILS IN 7