GDT SCF GAME 4: NJ DEVILS VS LA KINGS

Onddeck

so if you follow biznasty on twitter then you will know who the girl is....I'll post her twitter here

https://twitter.com/#!/TAYSTEVENS

Omg @ the #kings game fkn best seats behind the #devils bench I'll distract them

— TAYLOR STEVENS™ (@TAYSTEVENS)

June 6, 2012

Omg @ the ‪#kings‬ game fkn best seats behind the ‪#devils‬ bench I'll distract them

We were probably the worse team for most of this game, but gritted out the rough stretches, and had just enough great ones to steal a win. I'm as proud of this team as I've ever been of any, and I'll say that whatever happens going forward.

But now the Kings have reason to be at least a little concerned. Let's go make them A LOT concerned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtLB71TlU1c

Haha...went to high school with the Dink. Glad to see that he has ascended to a cult hero. He is a good NJ fella. Our HS was pretty darn good at hockey and still is pretty darn good. I am sure somewhere out there, the Dink has a painted face and is cheering on the Devils.

Haha...went to high school with the Dink. Glad to see that he has ascended to a cult hero. He is a good NJ fella. Our HS was pretty darn good at hockey and still is pretty darn good. I am sure somewhere out there, the Dink has a painted face and is cheering on the Devils.

Green Wave 02'

really-ugly-face.jpg

Whoa! Never post that again! We do not need any pictures of the Rangers wives on a Devils forum.... That just isn't appropriate.

AuwO8mDCIAArrms.jpg

Can we get a headshot for this amazing rack?

btw.. I guess the problem has been that I've been watching. I'd like to think that I'm not superstitious... but I've watched the first three games, and the devils have scored while I was either using the pisser or grabbing a beer.

Dejected.. I decided to hit the gym today. Turns out they win. Okay, no more finals for me... but I wish I saw those boobs.