GDT SCF GAME 4: NJ DEVILS VS LA KINGS

Onddeck

Total Butterface with gross saggy fake boobs.

After googling that, it really is hard to imagine that there is a more unnatural looking pair of tits out there.

And neither of you guys would ask her to leave your bed if the chance came up :P

OH YEAH AND LETS GO DEVILS!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :koolaid:

And neither of you guys would ask her to leave your bed if the chance came up :P

Id probably not give her the chance. If I woke up and she was next to me, thats another story, but fake chicks like that I wont even look twice at. I will once though.

The downside to a shot from that far is the goalie can normally set up, but get a 1 timer from the point where the guy can actually take a full swing and it can be ripped right past the goalie.

Gotcha. Yea man, I wasn't ripping into you with the sarcasm in my earlier post. Was just sick and tired of hearing about Quick and frustrated with the series.

But now.....it's a whole new ball of wax :)

One more win at the rock, that's all I ask for!!! (for now) :koolaid:

When it got to be 3-0, I was hoping for a Game 6...it's one thing to be down 3-0 or 3-1, but once it's 3-2, and a win ties the series up...even if the Devils ran out of steam completely and got blown out in a potential Game 6, at least they had a CHANCE to tie the series. And I guess that's all I'm hoping for at this point...seeing the Devils have that chance.

At any rate, even if the Devils lose the series in five, I really feel like they nothing to be ashamed of: two games that could've gone either way, and a third game that wasn't quite as much a blowout as the score would indicate. Marty has given up one regulation goal in three of his four SCF starts, and has been terrific...no one can point to him and say he was the problem.

Dear Kings Fans, Please keep chanting "Maaaaartyyyyyy". It only makes him stronger.

That's what my husband said. "Why are they DOING that?"

"It all started back in 1987 when Darryl Strawberry was in the outfield...."

I don't know if anyone noticed... but I have an answer for everything. And on this board, I generally like it to pertain to Scott Stevens...doesn't hold true in life so much but...

When it got to be 3-0, I was hoping for a Game 6...it's one thing to be down 3-0 or 3-1, but once it's 3-2, and a win ties the series up...even if the Devils ran out of steam completely and got blown out in a potential Game 6, at least they had a CHANCE to tie the series. And I guess that's all I'm hoping for at this point...seeing the Devils have that chance.

At any rate, even if the Devils lose the series in five, I really feel like they nothing to be ashamed of: two games that could've gone either way, and a third game that wasn't quite as much a blowout as the score would indicate. Marty has given up one regulation goal in three of his four SCF starts, and has been terrific...no one can point to him and say he was the problem.

Great points. I was a little frustrated with Marty after Game 2. Even though he had a good game, *if* he coulda stopped that Doughty shot we could have won 1-0. That would have been a stolen game for sure...

But he basically stole last night's contest for us. Let's see what these boys can do on home ice...

If we pull it out, all the pressure is back on LA in their barn....the seeds of doubt will be creeping in.

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

Great points. I was a little frustrated with Marty after Game 2. Even though he had a good game, *if* he coulda stopped that Doughty shot we could have won 1-0. That would have been a stolen game for sure...

But he basically stole last night's contest for us. Let's see what these boys can do on home ice...

If we pull it out, all the pressure is back on LA in their barn....the seeds of doubt will be creeping in.

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

That's grading Marty on a tough curve, and even if Marty stops that shot, from that point on you're basically operating on an alternate time tangent, a la Back to the Future II. The rest of the game wouldn't have necessarily evolved in the same fashion.

Agree on getting back to LA...at least the Devils would potentially be making things uncomfortable for the Kings, and their fans a little restless...and though I won't make too much of it, they're just 5-3 at home...they're bound to start hearing about their home "struggles". Of course, the Kings could make this all moot if they win Game 5, but might as well dream the dream...

Character win last night. This team could have easily packed it in being down 0-3 and in their building. They could have folded after the terrible penalty on Clarkaround led to Doughty's PP goal to tie the game. They could have been distracted by that huge rack sitting directly behind their bench throughout the game. But they didn't, and it says alot about the makeup of that locker room.

Now it's our turn to will this team to a win on Saturday. Refuse to lose!

Edited by Chuck the Duck

They could have been distracted by that huge rack sitting directly behind their bench throughout the game.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

...there was a game last night?

Sorry...musta been distracted.

Edited by NJCroMag

As the "great" John Tortorella once said, "I like our teams' balls. Seriously, down 3-0 they could have easily mailed it in and concede the Cup. But no.....they gutted out a road win and live to see another day. Are we gonna win the series? Probably not. But wins like this are reasons why I am proud to be a fan of this team. Let's go Devils!