Olesz on unconditional waivers

Triumph

He's always been good enough for the AHL, at least the last two years.  He's what you would call in baseball terms an AAAA player, not good enough to stick in the bigs but too good for the minors.  He might as well go overseas though I can't imagine playing in Switzerland is that much more luxurious than the minor leagues in North America.

Probably pays better. Less travel I bet too.

He's always been good enough for the AHL, at least the last two years.  He's what you would call in baseball terms an AAAA player, not good enough to stick in the bigs but too good for the minors.  He might as well go overseas though I can't imagine playing in Switzerland is that much more luxurious than the minor leagues in North America.

He'd definitely be in the NHL if his name were Rusty O'Less from Sudbury, Ontario.  He's good enough to play in this league, but he wasn't particularly good for NJ and they went in a different direction.  If the Devils don't sign Brunner, I think Olesz is still here.

So.. On this note!!

My friend and I were just talking about how Scott Stevens would kick his ass (he's Capt of his league team and they're the same age) -- he was fixing a coffee while we were talking --- and "scott Stevens, he could beat me with with biceps alone man, you know with.. with other parts too I'm sure, if you know what I mean" and his minicup of cream exploded squirting all over... :rofl: HILARIOUS! 

so he added -- "damm, Im banned from Sochi."

(we also were just saying how Russian would kick ass in the Olympics - but at least Kovalchuk is banned from the team... because of his orientation and all... and stuff... haha.. ha... :unsure:  get it?  'cause he's a 'mo and stuff...?? )