Crosby is Offically Back

TheMazz

My money is on him being stronger then he was. He has had alot of time to get himself in the tip top of shape. Itll be interesting to see him back in there.

He has to keep in mind though that he isnt the same guy and it will take less to injure him again.

My money is on him being stronger then he was. He has had alot of time to get himself in the tip top of shape. Itll be interesting to see him back in there.

He has to keep in mind though that he isnt the same guy and it will take less to injure him again.

i dont know about that one. im pretty sure the time he was trying to recover from what appears to be a severe concussion, he wasn't getting himself in "tip top" shape. he wasn't even on ice untill like late this summer right? I definitely wouldn't put your money on that he is stronger now as he ever was lol

i dont know about that one. im pretty sure the time he was trying to recover from what appears to be a severe concussion, he wasn't getting himself in "tip top" shape. he wasn't even on ice untill like late this summer right? I definitely wouldn't put your money on that he is stronger now as he ever was lol

Hes been working out off the ice. He wasnt bed ridden.

Even leaving out the concussion angle for a second, Crosby's been out almost as long as Zach was now, and Zach still hasn't rounded back into form yet.

That said, 70% of Crosby's still probably in the top ten percent of players in the league considering his ice vision.