Hello

Max

Hello everyone my name is Max I am from Albany New York and just want to say that I love the Devils. And if buy some chance there is no NHL for a while all you Devil fans in New Jersey are always welcome to come watch the Riverrats play. Us Riverrats fans would love to have you Devil fans come watch the Rats.

Well I hope there is a season also because I love comming down to New Jersey to watch the Devils. But if there is a stopage in play you guys can come watch the Rats.

Hello everyone my name is Max I am from Albany New York and just want to say that I love the Devils. And if buy some chance there is no NHL for a while all you Devil fans in New Jersey are always welcome to come watch the Riverrats play. Us Riverrats fans would love to have you Devil fans come watch the Rats.

i have go tix already my friend. River Rats are the future!

Ask me how many river rat games I am going to after September 15th

I may end up doing a monthly run up there if this season is as dead as I think it might be... you guys NEED to work on your cappuccino options though :)

I may end up doing a monthly run up there if this season is as dead as I think it might be... you guys NEED to work on your cappuccino options though :)

Very true lol.

Very true lol.

though in all fairness the rest of the food in albany blows away the high school cafeteria garbage they sell in the Swamp here !!!

Man you know i'm hockey withdrawn when I am thinking of going to the WWE Show on Saturday just to go to the arena and have a few capuccinos !!! :blink:

I have been hockey wtihdrawn since the Rats played there last home game and the Devils got knocked out of the playoffs.

dude the difference was 2 games.... and a LOT more money in playoff tickets which is now part of their lockout fund.... what a sham :P

but I do hear where you're coming from !

though in all fairness the rest of the food in albany blows away the high school cafeteria garbage they sell in the Swamp here !!!

There's gotta be some consolation for having such a bad team :D

79 days to go! Of course, going to work every day is a huge tease since I work a block away from the arena!

P.S. I think this is the third time I've said this, but welcome! :clap:

Edited by Fidgetess

There's gotta be some consolation for having such a bad team :D

79 days to go! Of course, going to work every day is a huge tease since I work a block away from the arena!

P.S. I think this is the third time I've said this, but welcome! :clap:

It is hard on you because you work 1 black away from the arena? It could be worse you could be me I work at the arena.

Hey Max,

My girlfriend lives in Albany, and I might as early as of January, but definitely next year. A very overlooked and underestimated city, if you ask me.

And yes, I'll be at every game as soon as I live there.

Gotta love the crowd's appreciation of Skrlac.

Pepsi Arena rules because it has Labatt on tap!!! Ooh, and funnel cake, but the lines are way too long sometimes.

There is alot of stuff in that arena that need to be fixed but that what happens when you have a bunch of lousey workers that do not want to do anything.

Welcome again Max, and sorry about all the issues you had signing up here. It's always nice to see more Rats fans on this forum, but as you see there is quite a crowd of you growing!

Thank you. That was no problem. I love the site. My wife is also on here to. She is useing the name Maxb27.She tried to change her name liked I aked but could not figure out how to do it. Then she found out that the name Maxb27 had been activated.

There is alot of stuff in that arena that need to be fixed but that what happens when you have a bunch of lousey workers that do not want to do anything.

Didn't you say you were one of the workers? If so, then :lol:

And have your wife log in and then private message DevilMinder. Go to 0 New Messages -> Compose New Message and you should figure it out from there. Then ask DM to have Maxb27 changed to whatever she wants it to be. You can not personally change it, an Admin has to, and DM graciously will whenever he gets a free moment.

Edited by mrsheeps

Didn't you say you were one of the workers? If so, then :lol:

And have your wife log in and then private message DevilMinder. Go to 0 New Messages -> Compose New Message and you should figure it out from there. Then ask DM to have Maxb27 changed to whatever she wants it to be. You can not personally change it, an Admin has to, and DM graciously will whenever he gets a free moment.

Yes I work at the Arena. I never said I was proud of that lol.