All Jersey Talk

mmajeski06

Mike,

It is green.

Thank you,

Mike

In case anyone was intrested, I saw this on ebay. I would have bid on it, but I lost weight and now would wear a large, lol.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zach-Parise-Olympic-Jersey-Size-XL-/260840375810?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cbb4c4602

Mike

In case anyone was intrested, I saw this on ebay. I would have bid on it, but I lost weight and now would wear a large, lol.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zach-Parise-Olympic-Jersey-Size-XL-/260840375810?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cbb4c4602

Mike

Good thing you lost weight because the font is wrong and I don't think the name should be that high up.

Good thing you lost weight because the font is wrong and I don't think the name should be that high up.

Lol, thanks for letting me know.

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Went to Hockey Monkey yesterday in Woodbridge. Cool store and a good amount of selection. Above average jersey selection and they are pricing them at 89.99 for replica blanks so cheaper than most places.

I asked about their customization that Quinn has been posting about and the guy there said they are just thinking about it now, but not sure if they are going to do it yet.

Went to Hockey Monkey yesterday in Woodbridge. Cool store and a good amount of selection. Above average jersey selection and they are pricing them at 89.99 for replica blanks so cheaper than most places.

I asked about their customization that Quinn has been posting about and the guy there said they are just thinking about it now, but not sure if they are going to do it yet.

Ah ok. As far as I knew, they were already in the process of doing customization instore. I still have yet to get down to the store but their facebook page has weekly giveaways and two weeks ago I won a Warrior Felx Fit Hat, Warrior T-Shirt, a puck and some stick tape. :koolaid:

Ah ok. As far as I knew, they were already in the process of doing customization instore. I still have yet to get down to the store but their facebook page has weekly giveaways and two weeks ago I won a Warrior Felx Fit Hat, Warrior T-Shirt, a puck and some stick tape. :koolaid:

Hmmm how come I "liked" them on FB and yet I haven't seen those?

What are they listed under?

Maybe you have the individual store liked?

http://www.facebook.com/hockeymonkeycom

Yup, and have HockeyMonkey liked and there seems to be a thousand friggin hockey monkey FB pages. I didn't know the main one was hockeymoneky.com

Dammit I hate it when places make it difficult to know which is the real one on FB lol.

Haha thanks I just liked the correct one and maybe I will now finally see updates.

Edited by DevsMan84

Yup, and have HockeyMonkey liked and there seems to be a thousand friggin hockey monkey FB pages. I didn't know the main one was hockeymoneky.com

Dammit I hate it when places make it difficult to know which is the real one on FB lol.

Haha thanks I just liked the correct one and maybe I will now finally see updates.

They are constantly putting up updates about new products and everything like that but when it comes to the giveaways they put up a picture and you can comment it up to 3 times and then they pick at random. Ive been entering them for weeks and finally got one. They announce the winner on Fridays.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I have a question directed towards anyone who has ever dealt with Exclusive Pro before.

I bought a white Edge 2 Devils replica jersey from Sports Express for cheap when they were closing down and trying to sell inventory. It is blank and I would like to get it customized soon from EP. My question is how exactly does the process work for them?

I see this link:

EP Ordering Link

Do I just fill out and print the form and ship it in a box to the address there and wait until they send it back? Do I have to put anything specific in the description box other than for example: PARISE #9?

Any advice would be helpful and I just want it coming back exactly as I ordered.

Thank you!

Hey I have a question directed towards anyone who has ever dealt with Exclusive Pro before.

I bought a white Edge 2 Devils replica jersey from Sports Express for cheap when they were closing down and trying to sell inventory. It is blank and I would like to get it customized soon from EP. My question is how exactly does the process work for them?

I see this link:

EP Ordering Link

Do I just fill out and print the form and ship it in a box to the address there and wait until they send it back? Do I have to put anything specific in the description box other than for example: PARISE #9?

Any advice would be helpful and I just want it coming back exactly as I ordered.

Thank you!

While I have never dealt with EP, just from experience, I would include a photo of the back of Parise's jersey JUST how you want it.

Cool thanks guys for the advice.

Also I was just at the mall and stopped by champs to see about their nhl stuff as they have a new agreement with Reebok to promote more hockey stuff. Saw the black ice jerseys and they were actually not bad an were 150 each. They had Elias and Kovy.

I also noticed some of the regular jerseys had either the old Reebok vector on the back and some had the new just typed Reebok on it. Are they switching to this?

Parise wore #51 during the preseason of 2005-06. It's a far more unknown fact then Brodeur wearing #29 is, but you'd be surprised how many people tried to correct me that it's the wrong number on that jersey....

I wonder how many Larsson #42 jersies we'll see in the future :)

I'm trying to get an Reebok Edge Devils (What they wear on the ice, not an authentic replica :noclue: ) I've checked the various sites. A lot of sites have them but not Devils. So far JerseyCity and the NHL has them. Any others? The other factor is cutomization. I know JerseyCity does a decent job, Does the NHL? (I remember getting iron on name and numbers years ago) Is my best bet getting a blank and getting customized somewhere else? I know this has been gone over before in this thread, but in the past I would go to all the sites and find what I was looking for. Now they just seem to be selling Devils "Reebok Premier". Thanks for any help in advance.

I'm trying to get an Reebok Edge Devils (What they wear on the ice, not an authentic replica :noclue: ) I've checked the various sites. A lot of sites have them but not Devils. So far JerseyCity and the NHL has them. Any others? The other factor is cutomization. I know JerseyCity does a decent job, Does the NHL? (I remember getting iron on name and numbers years ago) Is my best bet getting a blank and getting customized somewhere else? I know this has been gone over before in this thread, but in the past I would go to all the sites and find what I was looking for. Now they just seem to be selling Devils "Reebok Premier". Thanks for any help in advance.

If I remember right, if you get it from shop.nhl.com for the authentic Reebok Edge 2 jerseys the customization with with stitched-on letters and not the ironed-on garbage they use for the replicas. However, I am not 100% sure if the font they use is 100% correct.

Always a safe bet is buying blank and then having Exclusive Pro do the lettering. Anyone else want to offer advice on this too?

Hey just went to sports authority off centennial ave in piscataway and they have replica jerseys in both brodeur and parise marked down going for $100 stitched. They also have blank replicas going for $80. I got me a black devils zajac shirt that was marked down to $20 but the computer at the check out had it marked down to $5.

This is a really awesome deal so I encourage anyone looking for player shirts or non-sweatshop jerseys for cheap to check out sports authority ASAP.

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

Hey just went to sports authority off centennial ave in piscataway and they have replica jerseys in both brodeur and parise marked down going for $100 stitched. They also have blank replicas going for $80. I got me a black devils zajac shirt that was marked down to $20 but the computer at the check out had it marked down to $5.

This is a really awesome deal so I encourage anyone looking for player shirts or non-sweatshop jerseys for cheap to check out sports authority ASAP.

Dam lucky:) Down in Camden County all Flyer braggers here so Luck finding Devils is hard

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

I thought you lived in Hudson County? Am I wrong about that or you go to school down in Camden County?

No sorry I may have mentioned Hudson County but born and raised around Camden.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone deal with EP? I have been dealing with jersey monster for a while, I guess they are the same company.??Anyway, I contacted them over the summer about ordering an authentic Kovy for $300.

They gave me some runaround bs about how certain sizes were available more quickly than others, so in the interest of getting it sooner I opted for a smaller one. Months later I still have nothing and no word from them. I haven't been charged yet but their customer service blows. Also I think they mentioned that they don't have the 2.0s.

After waiting this long I want the newest and current jersey that the players are wearing.

Anyone have a good experience with these people?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.